Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Yamaha ATV's with 4wd problems look here! Cheap fix!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 08:01 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Post the link with the $1.85 part. Solution is still here, place to find the part cheaply is here. What's bad about that?

Old 03-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The solution was never stopped short of for money. I am providing how to videos and pictures with detailed info and pictures on how to diagnose the Yamaha 4wd system from fuse, to relay, to switch to servo. The whole system. It is my hopes that one can fix their problem for free before they get to the servo motor with the information I've provided. If not, I'm providing a source for the motor at a price that's a bargain to most folks when they can email or call me up anytime and more than likely solve their problems. I'm not here to offend any one I'm here to help. My number is 501-658-0219 please feel free to give me a call if I can help you. I'm in the process of becoming a site sponsor.

Old 08-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Trailblazer

Ole blue .....you've done absolutely nothing wrong here ,but offer help to everyone. It's a shame when others choose to ridicule your advice and offers , instead of just choosing to use ,or not use your generous offer. There aren't many like you that take the time to give advice from experience in repairing atv's on forums like these. That's the reason we all come to these forums is too read about possible DIY fixes , from well intentioned people like you. It's even better when we can support the forum or people like you, for your endless repair knowledge contribution. These forums wouldn't exist without the voluntary opinions of most of the forum group. It's too bad THE KIDD won't be back, maybe he or she could have been helpful too........

Old 08-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Trailblazer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevcules
Ole blue .....you've done absolutely nothing wrong here ,but offer help to everyone. It's a shame when others choose to ridicule your advice and offers , instead of just choosing to use ,or not use your generous offer. There aren't many like you that take the time to give advice from experience in repairing atv's on forums like these. That's the reason we all come to these forums is too read about possible DIY fixes , from well intentioned people like you. It's even better when we can support the forum or people like you, for your endless repair knowledge contribution. These forums wouldn't exist without the voluntary opinions of most of the forum group. It's too bad THE KIDD won't be back, maybe he or she could have been helpful too........
Here we have the the perfect post to scam the site of revenue. The guy was allowed to post his how to and post a a link to buy from me. He hasn't posted since. He wins. He makes money without paying a dime to the site. Shameful. This is why I don't frequent this site anymore. Hook, Line and Sinker.

Old 08-01-2014, 09:25 PM
Trailblazer

If your mad at ol'blue for his 55.00 motor, how mad are you at yamaha for their 300.00+ part?

Old 08-02-2014, 07:56 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by The.Kid
Here we have the the perfect post to scam the site of revenue. The guy was allowed to post his how to and post a a link to buy from me. He hasn't posted since. He wins. He makes money without paying a dime to the site. Shameful. This is why I don't frequent this site anymore. Hook, Line and Sinker.
Thought you said you weren't coming back?

Old 08-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

I appreciate it kevkules. The kid, you're right, I don't come here and post all of the time nor do I post all the time anywhere else. I make my personal phone number available if someone needs help they can call me. These forums are for helping folks out and that's what I do and will continue to do.

Old 08-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i had to tag on to this post for future reference in case mine messes up later. i'm glad you are going to become a forum sponsor. there's so many websites out there that one has to wonder if they're reputable. i know the "name brands" big sites are reputable as it is obvious their reputation and sales volumes prove it. the original post about information was great, kind of a let down once the sales pitch came BUT, redemption when you said you're becoming a site sponsor. thank you for doing that! the how to videos are good because some folks just don't know and you sometimes wish people could just bring the quad over to the house and you'd help them, but more often than not, that ain't feasible. once again, thanks for becoming a site/forum sponsor. that is the responsible thing to do. congrats.

Old 02-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Big bear 400

Originally Posted by oleblue22
I still have the motors available if anyone needs one.
your pics of the servo motor replacement no longer show up. Can you send me them please ?
also I need to purchase a motor as well , how do I find you on eBay ?
thanks !!

Old 02-08-2020, 03:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

After all this trolling by The.Kidd, oleblue22 seems to have stopped posting, but his selling of motors for $55 turned into a business, https://www.501parts.com/product-cat...-servo-motors/ you should find all you need on there.

Incidentally, Suzuki followed suit with fitting the crappy cheapo servo motors on the 500 and 750 King Quads, same problems, you have to buy a $300 gearbox/motor assembly when the motor burns out. I did find motors with the same part number £5 for 2 on eBay, but tried 'em, and they don't work (wrong polarity and gutless). Pity there isn't a 501 parts for Suzukis.

Quick Reply: Yamaha ATV's with 4wd problems look here! Cheap fix!