Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Yamaha
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 01-22-2001, 07:48 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

WHERE COULD YOU GET BLACK AND RED PLASTIC FOR A '98 BANSHEE? I DON'T WANT MAIER PLASTIC BECAUSE ITS DULL LOOKING. I WOULD LIKE IT TO LOOK LIKE STOCK SHINEY PLASTIC. COULD YOU GET IT OFF A '97 BANSHEE, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IT IS BLACK AND RED BUT WOULD IT FIT ON A '98? AND AROUND HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST?
Old 01-22-2001, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

UFO makes some sweet yamaha blue banshee fenders that are shiny and come with decals that look cool, if I had a banshee Id definetly buy some.. same color blue as the 2000's... They are the only company I have heard of besides maier..
Old 01-22-2001, 08:18 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

I'M NOT LOOKING FOR BLUE PLASTIC. I WANT BLACK AND RED. THE ONLY REASON IT HAS TO BE BLACK AND RED IS BECAUSE ALL MY GEAR (INCLUDING HELMET) IS RED AND BLACK AND I DON'T WANT TO SPEND A COUPLE HUNDRED MORE ON ALL NEW GEAR. BESIDES, BLACK AND RED ARE MY FAVORITE COLORS AND I THINK THEY WOULD LOOK BAD AS HECK ON A BANSHEE!
Old 01-22-2001, 08:22 PM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

yes you could get red & black plastic from a 97 but yamaha cost $$
Old 01-22-2001, 09:10 PM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

UFO makes black plastic also for the banshee. And yes all years will fit. They are the same. As for the red you will have to go with stock. Ufo is just about as pricey as stock. So take your pick.
Old 01-23-2001, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

Anyone wants to trade yellow fenders for red ones??
I'm wanting to make my shee full red, but since the yellow are still in function, I don't want to get new red ones.
What's the brand of the plastics od the shee with snow tracks in Dirtwheels (the one jumping with the text saying "the sky is the daily bread if the eyes"). Looks shiny.
Old 01-24-2001, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

don't worry about your gear. all my gear is red and black but i ride a bright yellow and blue quadracer! lol
Old 01-24-2001, 12:11 AM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
banchee, banshe, banshee, black, blue, color, colors, colour, differnt, glitle, plastic, plastics, red, ufo, yamaha