Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Yamaha
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 02-16-2008, 06:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default yamaha breeze

Hello, I just bought a yamaha breeze for my son and i'am trying to determine the exact year of this machine. Can anyone tell me what digit in the serial number represents the year. Many thanks in advance.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I have had this posted with a number of people looking at this and know one responded! I cant believe that!!
Is it because it's posted by a new member or does the membership really not know the answer.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

Default yamaha breeze

maybe post the vin and someone will help?? It's one less step for the person helping.

I don't know.............
Old 02-18-2008, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider
I ride, because football, basketball, and baseball only uses one ball!
1985 Yamaha Tri-Z 250

Default yamaha breeze

More than likely it's the 10th digit. Usually it's a letter that determines the year.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:22 AM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

Default yamaha breeze

Is there a Yamaha dealer around? Go in and buy an oil filter or something and tell them you don't know what year it is. I would think they will know how to figure it out.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider
1989 Yamaha Blaster

Default yamaha breeze

I bought a Haynes Manual and it had the "identify my Machine" stuff in it. But It's for a Blaster........ 1989 to 1998. Probably not gonna help much with a Breeze but here's the skinny....

My Manual says the year model should be located on the frme somewhere on a sticker/label - After that it's very specific to the YFZ200 Blaster model ATV.

I'm certain the numbers won't jive from there.... Might want to make that purchase....A Manual.

Oh,........If it still has one, the label will likely be under the seat somehwere..

Good luck.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
blaster, breeze, determine, filter, find, hoew, identifying, location, number, oil, serial, vin, yama, yamaha, yamahe, year