Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Yamaha
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 02-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default Yamaha Breeze Fluids

We have a Yamaha Breeze 124cc automatic. I have no idea what year it is or even how to find out. If someone can help me there I would appreciate it. We need to know how to change the fluids (oil, transmission) on it. Can anyone help me out?

Susan
Old 02-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

I just contacted Yamaha and it is a 2000. Model number is YFA-1M.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!
Garage is empty, add now

The Breeze is a 125 CTV, air cooled engine, so there is not much to change besides the engine oil. Not much to doing that except warm the engine up, shut it down, and pull the drain plug on the bottom of the engine. Let the oil drain out, re-install the plug and dump in some new correct weight oil. Sorry, I don't have the oil amount, just check the stick when filling. Your done; go ride.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:24 PM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
00, 125cc, 2004, atv, automatic, breeze, change, drain, oil, plug, plugs, transmission, type, yamaha, yfa1m