Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

places to ride in SW Missouri

Old 04-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default places to ride in SW Missouri

Eric, I remember you now....Yes we share the park with the trucks & Jeeps but they are few & far between... The park is open to all riding the last weekend of each month...But we as clubmembers can ride there anytime there is not a Paintball or Jeep / Truck event going on...If you come down to Cassville & ride get with me as there is several who will come ride with you...Next Thurs. (26th) I am having Rotator Cup Surgery on Left Shoulder so I will not be able to ride til Fall...>Dang!!!!We are going to Little Sahara in June28 - July2nd,,,guesss I get to watch them ride...LOL

Old 04-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Trailblazer

Dang, that sucks about the surgery. Going to be a long summer for you.

We went to little sahara last month and had a blast. Weather has been so crappy that we havent ridden much since.

Was supprised someone dug up this 5 year old thread. We have been to Chadwick several times since the original post. We enjoy it, but seems like no one else around here is intreseted in going. They dont want to get rock dings on their wheels I guess.

good luck on the surgery.

Eric

Old 04-20-2007, 10:52 AM
Range Rover

We go as a club to Chadwick 4 times a year....We went in March & will go back in June (Fathers Day weekend) Then in Sept 15-16 & again in Nov 2-4 (Halloween Weekend Ride)...The Sept ride might might be moved up 2 weeks if we have our ATV Jamboree at D-Day we are planning...

Old 04-22-2007, 05:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

Went to Cassville/Mark Twain area today(Sat.) off of M highway parking area. First time to this area, went to sportman's corner got the $10 permit. We had flags which mine lasted about half way through the ride before it broke! There is some private property areas which are marked by white squares on the map. We could of made a complete circle if it hadn't been for some private property which we had to back track a little ways. Run onto one guy that was famaliar with the area. One area had been surveyed and had trees marked. He said they were trying to sell part of it off which didn't sound good.
We rode about 28 miles and some areas were pretty rough. Got to watch out for the private property areas and the no atv-jeep etc signs which are hard to see sometimes. As far as flags/triangles, most of the people we run onto didn't have either. I know they are supposed to be required but I don't see having to buy a new flag everytime to go riding there. Next time we go we will probably park @ a different area and try some new territory.