Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to Ride in Kansas.

Old 08-15-2001, 01:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kansas has some good places to ride. My favorite is at Milford Resivor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It has wide open areas and tight difficult Eastern woods. Motorcycle or 4-wheelers work well in this place. Tuttle Creek is a pretty good place. It is mostly wide open areas and you can ride fast. If you want to race motocross, supercross, or GP, Jeeps in Wichita has the best facilities. It is a great place to ride. People think of Kansas as a stupid place to ride. But it really has several places that offer lots of different riding.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2001, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

At last another kansas rider. I am heading out to milford lake with some friends for labor day weekend. I think we will spend saturday at tuttle creek and sunday and monday at milford. Milford is an awesome place to ride. I like how you can just pull your jetski right up to the shore. I live in kansas city and about 5 blocks from my house an atv track just opened with a pond for swimming, kids playground, and atv trails. It's pretty awesome and it's right by my house. Good for me i guess. Where is jeeps in wichita? I would like to try that out sometime. Around here we ride at lake perry, pomona lake, eudora, and anywhere else we can ride and get away with it.

Old 08-15-2001, 10:39 PM
Range Rover

Hey Mean Green there are some pretty good trails over at Lake Perry from what I hear. It's not to far from you. Some of my buddies went over there they said it was pretty decent. Just thought you might want a new place to ride close to home.

Old 08-16-2001, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

I have been to lake perry many times. It is pretty good but gets old after awhile. There is no place to really open it up and take off. Have you been to deepwater? I hear that it is good. Where exactly is it located at? I think it's by clinton missouri but not sure.

Old 08-16-2001, 03:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in (Neodesha)kansas as well and recently bought a 98 banshee set up for drag. I am having a hard time find places to ride and an even harder time finding places that have drag races. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

<< This female rides a 98 drag banshee so watch out. >>

email addy

Old 08-16-2001, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider

I couldn't tell you any places that drag race atv's around here. There are quite a few places to ride. There are some circle track races going on now at the fairgrounds in different towns. Last week was johnson county fairgrounds, this week in overbook for the osage county fair. It is all circle track and no drag racing. Perry, milford, tuttle creek, and pomona are the only places that have designated areas for atv's.

Old 08-17-2001, 10:55 AM
Trailblazer

MeanGreen:
atv track five blocks from your house in KCK. Tell me more.

Hog

Old 08-17-2001, 12:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am also from Kansas City if you call Letko Cycles they can give you the number for the contact of the riding area at 87th and Kansas Ave.

Old 08-17-2001, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

Fujimo, thanks for the info. I see you are from kansas city, kansas too. Have you been over to the track? I have been over there several times and nobody was around to talk too. Do you have a membership to that place? If so how much was it? I have just looked at the area from the other side of the fence but haven't ridden there. I'm looking forward to riding there soon.

Old 08-17-2001, 12:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

There is also a place to ride down south at John Redmond Damn close to Birlington. It's pretty flat and the trails are pretty tight but you can ride on the beach and no one is ever there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where to Ride in Kansas.