Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to Ride in Kansas.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2001, 06:02 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, I got some free time this weekend and drove over to the track in KCK on Lowell. Or at least I thought I did. I stayed to the right and got the house at the end of the road and was attacked by large dogs. Nice. Anyhow, at the end of the road all I say was a house right in front of me and a gravel driveway of sorts. Where is this track? Do I go down the drive around the house? Will I be shot. I know I will be bit if I get out of the car.
Thanks....

Old 09-05-2001, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL, that is funny. I did the same thing when i went up there too. The person that owns the land that the track on doesn't live in that house there. I thought they did. I couldn't get out of my car either. There is a road that leads to the left and goes down to a red looking metal fence gate. That is where the track is and the trails. The guy that owns the land just leases that little driveway from those people at the house so don't go up there. You should call the guy, i believe that he lives right around there and ask him if you can check it out before you buy a membership. He is a pretty nice guy, can't remember what his name is. I posted the number under one of my posts. What you should do is take some biscuits, meat, or something and just throw it out of your window and they will leave you alone. I don't know what kind of dogs they are but they aren't very friendly at all. I don't think you will be shot though but you better stay down. Let us know what you think of the place. Good luck.