Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » ATV Community » Where to Ride
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 10-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default White Haven / RAC / PA riders.

I'm looking for some information about White Haven and Reading Anthracite. Specifically where the trails start and where to park.

I would also love to get together with someone with experience at either of these sites so that I could get shown around.

I wouldn't be able to do RAC until after the new permits are available.

I drove around Freeland and asked at a few buisnesses and a Freeland cop, but they had nothing to offer about parking and unloading.

Thanks I would appreciate any info I am new to this sport and am having some trouble getting started
Old 10-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

If you park at the home depot/walmart lot and ride to the back of home depot and up the hill this is where its at.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Thanks for the reply, They don't mind you in the homedepot lot?

It'd be great if someone could show me around.

Thanks,

Still waiting for some info on White-Have. I see a lot of people riding there but don't know where they park?

Thanks,

Max
Old 11-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

I'm going out there tomorrow for election day and maybe this weekend if I get a chance to.I dont know a lot of the area either,didnt get too far on my dirtbike exploring a few weeks ago but I'd be up to ride an find out more places too.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

I was told that there is a lot of hunting on RAC land, and people usually don't ride during hunting season.?
Old 04-06-2011, 07:07 AM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

I'm Up in the freeland area alot,have family up there.i was just wondering if theres any places to ride for the day without having to get a RAC permit just yet.also i dont know the area so i was looking for other people to ride with...just looking to have fun work out stress.i work nights so anyday is fine for me.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:07 AM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
anthracite, atv, hamburg, haven, pa, park, pennsylvania, quadding, rac, racpa, reading, riding, trails, white, whitehaven