Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Massachusetts trails

Old 01-19-2011, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm dying to ride but it doesn't look good. I can't get out on my lake. There was a guy with grizzly with big tires coming off and he got stuck in the deep snow. He had to winch to my truck just to get back up on the road. Aside from going north to groomed trails, not looking good for this weekend.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

yep 3-7 inches friday then 0-15 degrees for the weekend,,, i'll check my trails saturday afternoon for any snowmobile trails,if there is we can ride some of my trails sunday,,i'll post up sat afternoon,,,man this is a pain in the A$$.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:39 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm too lazy to take the plow off my atv anyway

Old 01-19-2011, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by beergut
I'm too lazy to take the plow off my atv anyway
Happy you didn't choose the renegade now?

Old 01-19-2011, 07:50 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wilson911
Happy you didn't choose the renegade now?
ya but- with the renegade, all the snow within 4' of it would have melted- it's one of those strange universe forces that all renegades have

Old 01-19-2011, 11:51 PM
Trailblazer

Hey guys, I haven't read the whole thread but the first few pages. let me start by saying, awesome pics! I live in (cranston) Rhode Island I have a '99 Suzuki quadrunner 500 4x4 and I'm looking for some riding places! I have a friend with land in exeter, RI and Foster, RI but I'm looking for new more challenging places. This ATV is new to me I had a Polaris trailboss 250 2wd before which wasn't too great off road so now I have a more capable ATV I'd love to wheel it one day or weekend before I leave for Maine for a few weeks in Feb! Where can I ride? Not sure if my 4x4 is in complete working order it's all time 4x4 but I haven't checked if the front is working yet. I have a warn 2500lb winch and tow straps in case I or anyone else gets stuck.

Here's a picture of my rig, Just recovered the seat today so it doesn't look this horrible anymore haha. It's not brand new but I love it so far.

Thanks,
Mike

Attached Thumbnails Massachusetts trails-img_6807-1-.jpg  
Old 01-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Range Rover

I am filling out a mass registration form for my ATV..What else do I have to submit to the State of Mass to register? Do I need to submit a bill of sale or what?

Thank you

Old 01-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Bobby002
I am filling out a mass registration form for my ATV..What else do I have to submit to the State of Mass to register? Do I need to submit a bill of sale or what?

Thank you
You will need to supply a bill of sale and proof of paid sales tax. If you bought from a dealer, they will give you proof of sales tax. If you are from out of state, you will need to pay the difference up to MA rate. You can find a link to the revenue form you need on the dcr website. Do a search for "MA ATV registration" and you will find all the info you need.

MA doesn't make it easy to register here. And, unless you really need to I would recommend not doing it. I never will again. All my money will be going to NH registrations and supporting their clubs.

Old 01-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by wilson911
You will need to supply a bill of sale and proof of paid sales tax. If you bought from a dealer, they will give you proof of sales tax. If you are from out of state, you will need to pay the difference up to MA rate. You can find a link to the revenue form you need on the dcr website. Do a search for "MA ATV registration" and you will find all the info you need.

MA doesn't make it easy to register here. And, unless you really need to I would recommend not doing it. I never will again. All my money will be going to NH registrations and supporting their clubs.

+1

Old 01-20-2011, 11:27 PM
Trailblazer

Does anyone know of an ATV parts shop in RI or surrounding ma/ct? Today I noticed a clicking sound in my right front axle but only when I was trying to climb snow mound in the back yard just messing around after oil change. My ATV is all time 4x4 which I wish it wasn't! So I assume I need a CV axle or bearing? or could it be the front diff? Not really too sure how to check it this is my first 4x4 atv I've had sport quads till now. If anyone is free and isn't too far from Cranston, RI I'd gladly pay you for your time to come check the front end out for me, If you happen to have parts needed to fix I'll buy them as well it's a 99 suzuki quadrunner 500 4x4. I'm eager to mess around in this snow today since I have the day off but don't want to break the front end!

If interested in lending a hand email me at mikemizzie@yahoo.com anytime.

Thanks,
Mike

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Massachusetts trails