Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » ATV Community » Where to Ride
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 07-25-2008, 07:09 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to xzachx2112
Default Dayton Ohio area looking for somewhere close to ride"></title><script src=

I live in the DYT as well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ive gotten the cops called on me probably 7 times for ridin dirtbikes/atv around my neighborhood and was ridin in a construction neighborhood today and someone threatened me for riding on his shitty grass. anyway i need to find better places to ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2008, 05:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default Dayton Ohio area looking for somewhere close to ride"></title><script src=

I have a place to ride in the spring valley area------has flat green lands, woods are the best part, plenty of them, so thick you won't get wet when it rains, hills,many to be rode yet...this place has been a secret for many years, but the older men are leaving us too quickly, I found myself riding here alone every time i have gone this year.......very hard to give directions, because of the private property entrances....e-mail me kkoverman1@woh.rr.com. and we can meet in spring valley oh, then go ride,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kenny ray
Old 11-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Pro Rider
2007 Kawasaki KFX700
My Garage

I finally found information on Bud Hillards in Enon Ohio. I went to the local Polaris dealership and they had an add there for it. THey actually take the Polaris Quads out there for testing. I haven't ridden it yet, so I can't speak of the quality, but I do have some info. Because of zoning you have to have a personal invitation to ride there. You can get an invitation by calling 937-206-1028 and asking for Kim. You can also email her via this website.

myspace.com/hiddenspringranchatvridin

The address is 4624 Dayton Rd, Springfield, Ohio 45502

I was told at the dealership that it is 10 bucks to ride all day. They also have camping, hiking, airsoft, and a picnic area. Hope this helps and maybe in the spring we can get a big ride together.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Check out SouthernOhioRiders.com to find more local areas to ride....
Old 09-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Buds has a new website:

Hidden Spring Ranch located in Springfield Ohio provides Atv & Dirtbike Trails, Hidden Spring Ranch Springfield, OH Home

Cost is $15 a day.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

My daughter and I have a great time there. We will be back when the weather gets better. I have the Ranger about ready for nice weather.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:06 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

i grw up in overlook area of dayton now live near stone mtn in va... most of my old friends ride down here well worth the 5 hour drive.. www,swvatrailriders.com
Old 01-25-2011, 06:06 PM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
9372061028, atv, bud, buds, canton, dayton, enon, hilliards, ohio, orv, place, ride, riding, springfield, street, trails