Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Is Your State ATV Friendly???

Old 06-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is Your State ATV Friendly???

Where do you ride in Ga ?? I try to ride around the Hinesville area but sometimes its hard to do because of the police. But they aren't willing to give me a ticket so its all in fum...

Old 06-02-2006, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is Your State ATV Friendly???

local news here just reported that the CPSC is calling for the ban of the sale of ATVs???...didnt catch it all but in the state they had over 18 ATV injuries/deaths over the memorial day weekend and so now theyre so dangerous they must be stopped.... i garranty you 99% of the accidents were stupidity related. CPSC should stay out of ATV regulations. It should be moved to the DOT, DMV classifications.

i didnt catch it all and went to the news site and didnt see story there. then went to CPSC and i didnt see it there, but i think they want ALL 3 wheeler sales banned (who still makes them anyway?) and sales of ATVs to kids under 16 to cease....

Thanks idiots. You are screwing up the sport again. Just when its getting good again.
stupid @sses. LEARN HOW TO RIDE RIGHT OR DONT RIDE AT ALL.

I URGE ALL RESPONSIBLE RIDERS TO CALL THEIR GOV OFFICIALS, the CPSC and TELL THEM NOT TO BAN ATVs sales and the WE are americans too have just as much a RIGHT to RIDE as motorcyclists (which by far exeeds ATVs in injuries/deaths per yr..tell them that). pisses me off.