Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Is Your State ATV Friendly???

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 02:05 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is Your State ATV Friendly???

it will never hapen in indiana becuase it makes too much since. There is more than corn in Indiana, like a bunch of d*cks we call our legislator. Maybe when those old idiots die, we'll see an atv friendly state.

Old 04-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Trailblazer

Hey, I hear even Indiana is going to honor daylight savings time this year....... finally! So maybe those old d*cks are coming around! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2006, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

UTAH, ATV Capital of the U.S......

Old 04-23-2006, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

pretty good here in ga. fer now .........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2006, 02:26 AM
Range Rover

I have lived in So Cal for 50+ years and have seen several areas closed. That said, there are still more areas to ride than i have time to ride. Spent a week in So Utah this month for some riding. that place is very ATV friendly. Rode into Hurricane on the 800 and filled up at the Chevron station like a car. I was told you can criss-cross the state on an ATV and I believe it. I will return to Utah for more riding and I will respect their laws and ride careful so that ATV's continue to have a great state to ride in.

Old 05-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Have you tried to register it yet ???

Old 06-01-2006, 01:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

Florida blows hard...they have been charging us a $40 registration fee for over 2 years that was supposed to go towards opening up more land to ride on, but all they have done is closed areas!!!??? We have 2 State park riding areas in the middle of the state that luckly I live close to (I feel sorry for the cats in S. Florida)and a few private areas with trails. Thats about it...There is talk of opening some new areas, but no dates or areas are set as of yet.

Old 06-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Range Rover

Oregon is really good on ATV friendliness. We have many off road clubs here and lots of riding areas. Great woods riding and really nice Dune riding. I think many of us have the a$$ Holes trying to shut down riding areas that us Families use and don't harm. But having clubs and Money to fight back and Keep what is ours is the Important thing.

Old 06-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Weekend Warrior

Wisconsin isnt bad, as long as you dont mind driving to the very top of the state. id like to think its much better in other states..?

Old 06-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider

mass is terrible my town just put an ad in the paper cracking down on atvers but my question is how about the kids on those scooters flying through intersections without looking but if they get hit its our fault theres got to be something better for the police to do the other day there were kids lighting fires in the woods behind my house so i give the police a call they never showed but there worried about me riding in some trails not bothering anyone this state has gone to hell i was in southern maine this past weekend and it was awesome trails everywhere. so much nicer not over priced not crowded and no one crying over atvs when there people all cracked out driving the streets. go mass over priced over rated im going north were you get treated like an AMERICAN

Quick Reply: Is Your State ATV Friendly???