ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (http://forums.atvconnection.com/)
-   Where to Ride (http://forums.atvconnection.com/where-ride/)
-   -   Old PSAR thread - please see the new one (http://forums.atvconnection.com/where-ride/111043-old-psar-thread-please-see-new-one.html)

Red400EXRod 02-24-2007 08:13 PM

Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by: Bing
Quote:

Originally posted by: hondablue
Well back from oakwood....and very broken...cased in on a double went over the bars....then I let my quad ride me for a bit....right hand swolled...ribs hurt when I breath...cant turn my neck ...jaw feels like I got punched by mike tyson(landed on my jaw and broke the jaw peice of the helmet right below my right ear....and my back hurts ....medics tried to take me off the track on the stretcher but I said no....so its pain pills for me

wow,,,thats why i like trails

feel better dude,,,,maybe a bath with some epsom salts before you lay down and tighten up

maybe go visit a chiropractor as well

that totally sucks,,,sorry to hear that
OUCH!
I'd go see a doc if I was you!

MeIsCheech 02-24-2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by: hondablue
Well back from oakwood....and very broken...cased in on a double went over the bars....then I let my quad ride me for a bit....right hand swolled...ribs hurt when I breath...cant turn my neck ...jaw feels like I got punched by mike tyson(landed on my jaw and broke the jaw peice of the helmet right below my right ear....and my back hurts ....medics tried to take me off the track on the stretcher but I said no....so its pain pills for me
It was the double in the middle right not the mini double before the corner?

It was really hard for me to stop racing, but after seeing a few guys stack it hard and then with a couple of our brotheren getting taken out by some of the younger no worries racers. I felt lucky to have done almost 3 yrs of racing without a medical bill, and keep just telling myself I have to go to work on Monday(well not this Monday) and shouldn't be risking it.

Hope U feel better and hope U can get back on that Horse that bucked U off, If not U gave it more of a try than I have.

By the way GP's are less dangerous in my book(yeah right) so just maybe we will have to hook up and try one at Horn Rapids, Washougal, or someplace.

TractorPacker 02-24-2007 08:51 PM

Yeah Josh you might wanna go to the doc. If you don't have medical I understand, but if you do its only a co-pay. I hope you feel better, though.

MotoQuadChick 02-24-2007 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by: RancherATCrazy
Quote:

Originally posted by: MotoQuadChick
he will need to get me drunk to beable to keep up with me the next morning....Well anyways..lets see how wet I can get tomorrow..

Kat
Care to retract this commnet now that we rode??? LOL
Retract..hummm the only retracting going on was your wench..

MotoQuadChick 02-24-2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by: tnemaloney
good mornin everyone........well maybe there will be snow at the elbe trails[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i guess i could look out my window and see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
About 6 inches or so.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yeah right..try about 10 or 12...trust me I spent the whole morning STUCK in it..

MotoQuadChick 02-24-2007 08:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I'm still waiting on Rancher to wake his but up..gear is packed and bike is ready..now where could he be..sheesh he only lives like a few blocks away..wonder if I run the bike real loud it will bring him running...
I was up and ready too, but you told me 0900 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah yeah...how was I to know I would wake up at 5 am and not beable to sleep...grrrr..nap time

MotoQuadChick 02-24-2007 08:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm cold and i havent left the house...bringing rain coat,riding pants,boots,warm socks,thermal and an extra sweatshirt in case its really that cold...maybe a head sock..ha...
umm you forgot somethin for your neck and hands
She looked like the abominable snowman with no gloves!
Hey now be nice...I had on 2 pairs of pants and riding pants and 2 shirts and sweatshirt and a raincoat..I was FLUFFY...ok an my hands froze...burrrr

Kat

MotoQuadChick 02-24-2007 08:59 PM

Quote:

Well Kat and I are back from Elbe, she made it about 500 Meters up the first hill! In that 500 Meters she was winched out twice and tore her skid plate off, She doesn?t like Elbe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We rode around on the roads for a bit and then I took the trail back to the staging area and she took the road, she looked very confused when I was sitting there having a smoke waiting for her LOL. It was good to met her though, she will fit right in here at PSAR, she is good peeps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am gonna get eat some lunch now.
Yeah yeah yeah...talk about a sad day for me...lil miss thinks she is hot $hit couldnt make it up the darn hil..ok I made it but with ALOT of help from my friendly neighbor the wench..I mean Rancher..IT was COLD and WET and lots O snow...ok that mountain is not ment for kitty kats...Rancher has no worries about me ever taken up ANY of that mountain...yuck...Well maybe this summer one more try once its DRY..and I have a utility...I did however get some pictures of Rancher and uhhhhh his prey...MY SKIDPLATE....*note to self lock tight IS my friend* All in all it was a ...no cant say good day how about cold and uhmmm interesting day..I had fun..confused and cold and STUCK fun but fun none the less....Thanks Rancher for DRAGGING me up the hill I mean along...

Kat
*p.s. STILL FROZEN...I think my butt has frost bite

MotoQuadChick 02-24-2007 09:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm cold and i havent left the house...bringing rain coat,riding pants,boots,warm socks,thermal and an extra sweatshirt in case its really that cold...maybe a head sock..ha...
umm you forgot somethin for your neck and hands
Humm ok hows regular riding gloves and a neck warmer deal I got for sledding...whats the weather like out at elbe now? rain? sprinkle? or just WET
what happened to these????did you forget them
No one told me I needed snow gloves and a utility..*pout*

HappaRap 02-24-2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by: hondablue Well back from oakwood....and very broken...cased in on a double went over the bars....then I let my quad ride me for a bit....right hand swolled...ribs hurt when I breath...cant turn my neck ...jaw feels like I got punched by mike tyson(landed on my jaw and broke the jaw peice of the helmet right below my right ear....and my back hurts ....medics tried to take me off the track on the stretcher but I said no....so its pain pills for me
Sorry about your crash, but, that's racing, you break quads and bodies, I'll stick to the trails and sand. You should go to the doctor just to make sure your brain's still in tact.