ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (http://forums.atvconnection.com/)
-   Where to Ride (http://forums.atvconnection.com/where-ride/)
-   -   Old PSAR thread - please see the new one (http://forums.atvconnection.com/where-ride/111043-old-psar-thread-please-see-new-one.html)

tnemaloney 02-24-2007 07:09 PM

Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!

hey rancher you passed my hubbie as you were going up the road, he and his buddy were commin back down....he said there was SNOW [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

tnemaloney 02-24-2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by: MotoQuadChick
Quote:

Originally posted by: tnemaloney
Quote:

I'm cold and i havent left the house...bringing rain coat,riding pants,boots,warm socks,thermal and an extra sweatshirt in case its really that cold...maybe a head sock..ha...
umm you forgot somethin for your neck and hands
Humm ok hows regular riding gloves and a neck warmer deal I got for sledding...whats the weather like out at elbe now? rain? sprinkle? or just WET
what happened to these????did you forget them

hondablue 02-24-2007 07:39 PM

Well back from oakwood....and very broken...cased in on a double went over the bars....then I let my quad ride me for a bit....right hand swolled...ribs hurt when I breath...cant turn my neck ...jaw feels like I got punched by mike tyson(landed on my jaw and broke the jaw peice of the helmet right below my right ear....and my back hurts ....medics tried to take me off the track on the stretcher but I said no....so its pain pills for me

Bing 02-24-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by: hondablue
Well back from oakwood....and very broken...cased in on a double went over the bars....then I let my quad ride me for a bit....right hand swolled...ribs hurt when I breath...cant turn my neck ...jaw feels like I got punched by mike tyson(landed on my jaw and broke the jaw peice of the helmet right below my right ear....and my back hurts ....medics tried to take me off the track on the stretcher but I said no....so its pain pills for me

wow,,,thats why i like trails

feel better dude,,,,maybe a bath with some epsom salts before you lay down and tighten up

maybe go visit a chiropractor as well

that totally sucks,,,sorry to hear that

TractorPacker 02-24-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by: RancherATCrazy
Quote:

Originally posted by: TReX400
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by: tnemaloney
Quote:

Afternoon~

Well the weather is going to suck this weekend...I might beable to sneak in a ride tomorrow since its going to have a little sunshine...anyone else riding anywhere this weekend...

Kat
my hubbie is ridin without me in elbe this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well thats no fair...why arent you riding...I wanna ride...where in elbe?
If you wanna go to elbe you can follow me up... It's is not to hard to find but I will be headed up anyway.
Word of advice if you're gonna ride with Rancher ladies: He has 2 speeds, unloading and throttle pinned. I know utes don't go too fast but if you don't let off on the throttle....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Actually I have 3 speeds unloading, throttle pinned and waiting for you sporties to catch up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Oh and 4th gear: not making it up that road, in the snow, behind the stroker quad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

TractorPacker 02-24-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Oh good so he MIGHT actually keep up...
LMFAO, you have no idea [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sounds like she has never been smoked by a Ute.... Everyone else here has [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

OOPS, wrong on this one. Oh wait, I didn't have a working ACL, I was cheating.

TractorPacker 02-24-2007 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by: maggiesboy
TP, did you get yer mocycle torn down today?
Nope too many family dramas.

TractorPacker 02-24-2007 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by: maggiesboy
Good afternoon psar. Any north end honda owners (400 ex type) want to lend me a hub to see if they will slide onto my ATC70?
I have one that needs to come off its axle. I wood be glad to hukabrudda up.

TractorPacker 02-24-2007 08:09 PM

[quote]
Originally posted by: LdyJay
Quote:

Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Quote:

Originally posted by: LdyJay
Quote:

Trying to hash out installing a winch to one of them, I think the Z. Just have to figure out the mounting of it. Hmmm.
That will come in handy at the dunes when you plant yourself at the bottom of a tree well![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
That's what I was figurin'. Although, since the rebuild and extended swingarm, it don't try to throw me off no more. It's really only got stuck once since then, and that was 'cause it made the bad decision to follow TP's quad through a bad path at Reiter. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] TP's quad is a baaaad influence. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It didn't do too shabby at Walker though. On the dunes, it's golden. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
My 400 is very bad. Thats why I spank it.

Red400EXRod 02-24-2007 08:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Your opinion is biased. When a quad is sitting in one place and the wheels are spinning, I call that stuck. I wasn't the only one that saw it.
In that case I have been stuck thousands of times [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I figure if you can get out under your own power you are not stuck. If you need a tug, a winch or a buddy's help than you have been stuck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
If you're in one place and your wheels are spinning, you're stuck in my book. Even if you don't need anyone elses assistance to get out.