New RZRS. Let the mods begin for the new Midwest edition!

Old 11-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New RZRS. Let the mods begin for the new Midwest edition!

Hello All! We picked up a new 2013 RZRS several weeks back. Took her out on our first ride to WI with my little buddy on a 230 mile maiden voyage. What a awesome change from the 2008 RZR I had prior. I am amazed on how much better fuel economy the new RZR has. Not to mention the nicer ride. So far I have installed these extras;

*Polaris Doors
*1/2 windshield
*Sport roof

After our first "cold" ride of the year I found I needed more to make it the perfect trail machine for our area. This is what so far on my list to keep us comfortable on the trails in WI & MI both the colder and warmer months. We will be offering most of these extras at the shop as a special kit that will be called the Midwest edition.

*Viper Elite 3500 Lb Winch
*Motoalliance cab heater
*RyFab roof
*Ryfab windshield
*Power windshield wiper kit
*Ryfab rear window
*Ryfab rear box
*Ricochet armor
*Quadrax front elite bumper
*HID lights
*Rear view mirror
*Custom made removable canvas upper doors
*American Eagle 66 inch plow with power turn (ETS)

All the parts should be here & installed by the end of next week. Then my son & I will be heading back up north for a test winter ride. Let the mods begin!

Thor

Old vs new.

2008 RZR 800 we had. Picture taken last November.

Our new RZRS. Picture taken this November. Amazing how kids grow so fast!

Old 12-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Former Sponsor

We are almost finished with our soon to be release "TheATVSuperStore.com Midwest kit" for the RZR for the RZR 570, 800, 800S and XP900. Here are some of our upgrades that we have installed for those who want to enjoy what those extra cold months on the trails have to offer. Firestorm heater with defrost kit, Aluminum Roof, front folding glass windshield with wiper, rear glass window, new rear box with cargo rack, Ricochet a arms, TheATVSuperStore.com 3 in 1 hitch, American eagle 66" plow, American eagle power turn, Kimpex front bumper. More to come soon! Once tested all these items will be available for order on our store site. Let the winter begin!

Old 12-03-2013, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Looks sharp, Thor.

Old 01-17-2014, 04:01 AM
Former Sponsor

This is what we currently have in testing on our new Midwest edition RZRS. This 30 inch LED bar only uses 15 amps of power. I have taken power from the wire that goes from the battery to the winch contactor. I added a fuse between the contactor and my 20 amp switch.

So far I am very happy with the performance of this unit. When plowing it makes night into day since it is well above the plow itself. If all goes well I will be adding this LED option to our Viking line of bumpers as a full package.

Plowing with OEM lights on.

Now with 30 inch LED's on.

We are heading up north to Dunbar WI for a fun filled weekend with the RZR Midwest edition for more testing. Also the last piece of the puzzle will be complete in about 2 weeks. We will be offering a upper door option for those who have the OEM Polaris doors giving our Midwest RZR a full enclosure option for those cold "AND I MEAN COLD" Midwest months.

Thor

Hey! ATV Parts and Accessories are Here

Old 01-17-2014, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Wow! Those make quite a difference.