Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Suzuki
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 05-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Unhappy No spark for 2005 LTZ 400

While out on the trail yesterday my Suzuki LTZ 400 started acting up as if it was running out of fuel (Tank was full). It died and wouldn't start, my husband fiddled with a few things and got it going again. After about 30 min. same problem. We restarted it a few times but eventually couldn't anymore. It is now no longer getting a spark. Any ideas?? I'm hoping to fix it this week so I can ride it this weekend again.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

What exactly did he fiddle with to get it going again?
Old 05-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

My husband took the quad all apart and it turned out to be some cracked and broken wiring on the rev box. One of the screws was missing that helps hold where it was attached at and over time it was being jostled and was causing strain on the wires. Now she's up and running again, just in time for the weekend.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Hi there am from glasgow and new to the site just wondering i have z400 and was looking to buy yoshimura grab bar but cant seem to find one anywhere can u help ???
Old 07-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
03, 2005, 400, atv, bike, check, fix, ltz, ltz400, nosparksuzukiltz400, spark, sprak, suzuki, turns, z400