Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Suzuki
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register ATV Photos FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read GarageVendors
Search
Welcome to ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 09-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default LT 160 help, need repair Manual

Hi I have a suzuki LTF 160- the atv does not elect start, since there is no recoil it will only start and run when push started. I have been checking connections but really need a schematic to help rule out what wire problems or things to check for, i accediently shorted a spark across the starter relay and the starter did enagement and spin, i just dont get any action from the start button. any help will be great. also does any one have the battery cover panel for sale? i am missing this cover. I would also like a service manual pdf would be great where can i get one.
thanks
Old 09-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

Default lt160 electric start

go to bikebandit.com look at the wiring harness schematic for the 160 there is a picture of a RELAY ASSY,FUEL ya I know it says fuel I don't know why. I have had two of these go for a poop on me both times resulting in no electric start. The first time I traced wires back and found this thing I took it off and shook the crap out of it and it worked about 2 times then quit again the next time my electric start acted up I did the same thing and it confirmed it was the same problem
Old 09-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

thanks for your help and your response, I went thru the whole wiring harness and the connectors on the harness were loose and coroded, so i cleaned and recrimed. now electric start and runs, but what does that fuel relay do? is it really a neutral relay?
Old 09-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
160, 1998, 98, diagram, electric, f160, fix, lt, lt160, ltf160, manual, owners, repair, start, suzuki, wiring