Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Polaris
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register ATV Photos FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read GarageVendors
Search
Welcome to ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 07-25-2002, 08:51 PM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

What is everyone’s opinion on a 2 seated Polaris 4 wheeler? I think it is a great idea my dad has a Sportsman 500HO and takes my mom riding with him. She always complains about her back getting sore I looked at the new Artic Cat and I really think the way the seat is setup it would really help when she rides with my dad. I know he was real excited about that Artic Cat when he saw it. I just want to know if anyone else thinks it’s a good idea and if you would buy one.
Old 07-25-2002, 10:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

i think a 2 seater is a good idea....as long as it doesn't flip-over backwards! if it did...you-be-dead!
i read in the thread '2003 sportsman 600' that polaris also may build the same style 2 seater that Artic Cat has comming.
would i buy one?
not sure....i don't ride double that often.
that's my 3 cents!
have a great day,
-MT
Old 07-25-2002, 11:07 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

Asolutely a great idea look at Goldwings or Harley Road kings Then in the snowmobiling segment every manufacturer has many different 2 up sleds in all trim levels imaginable. Theres always those that wanna cruise with their wife or girlfriend. Plus lets not forget that some guys dont get to buy stuff unless she (the boss)says its ok and this may be a way for the whipped to get a wheeler with her blessisng. Cause now she can go to. Personally I wouldnt want one now,I spend alot of time in the deep water and mud and that just wouldnt be good with a passenger. But I like the idea that they are available.
Old 07-25-2002, 11:07 PM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
2seated, 2seater, 4wheeler, 500, add, atv, back, passenger, polaris, seat, seated, seater, seeter, wheeler, wheelers