Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

If this true was reading RZR 2011 info new engine 950cc & MORE INFO!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cc1999
Where did you find that article, do you have a link. Did they mention anything about new ATVs ?
I am interested in the same.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider

That information came from Wikipedia, it is FAKE! Do you really think Polaris would choose Wikipedia to make their official announcement for their 2011 lineup?

It was all started as a joke...came from this thread on RZR forums, page 43 is where the prank began:

http://www.rzrforums.net/general-rzr...olaris-43.html

Old 07-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by MIwolvy
That information came from Wikipedia, it is FAKE! Do you really think Polaris would choose Wikipedia to make their official announcement for their 2011 lineup?

NEVER get OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS before the meetings.

How do you know it is wiki??

Old 07-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

Because i wrote it!

Old 07-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

Because i wrote it!
So, you have WAAAAAAAAAAY to much time on your hands. Time for a hobby perhaps??

Old 07-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by WilliamBos
So, you have WAAAAAAAAAAY to much time on your hands. Time for a hobby perhaps??
I was sitting at work today bored out of my mind...I'm not an office person, so 8 hours in front of a computer was driving me insane (once a year, all of the field workers have to do a month in the office as the Assigner/scheduler). I had to find something to keep myself from falling asleep, this was a way to stir the pot a little bit over at RZR forums and amuse myself while at work...I never imagined this would get so big so fast. If you read the link that I posted above, you can see how/where I got the idea (I go by Langford on that forum). I never thought it would go beyond that forum, but this information was spread across about a dozen forums within a few short hours, and the original edit I did on Wikipedia was deleted within 2 hours.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

I was sitting at work today bored out of my mind...I'm not an office person, so 8 hours in front of a computer was driving me insane (once a year, all of the field workers have to do a month in the office as the Assigner/scheduler). I had to find something to keep myself from falling asleep, this was a way to stir the pot a little bit over at RZR forums and amuse myself while at work...I never imagined this would get so big so fast. If you read the link that I posted above, you can see how/where I got the idea (I go by Langford on that forum). I never thought it would go beyond that forum, but this information was spread across about a dozen forums within a few short hours, and the original edit I did on Wikipedia was deleted within 2 hours.
My hats off to you for being so creative, yet so detailed in the "rumour". Now, the pain and agony of having to wait until the last week of July for the meetings to find out the real deal.

I am not an office guy either, so I hear oyu on the boredom of being in front of a computer./ No offense to the office crowd on here.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

Well...I can't give any more details (because I really don't have much more of anything to share), but don't expect anything near as cool as what I posted from Polaris...at least not for 2011. A few changes, but nothing drastic. I will gladly be sticking with my 2009 RZR-S.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

Well...I can't give any more details (because I really don't have much more of anything to share), but don't expect anything near as cool as what I posted from Polaris...at least not for 2011. A few changes, but nothing drastic. I will gladly be sticking with my 2009 RZR-S.
Do you have an inside source??

If so, I have a question for you.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by WilliamBos
Do you have an inside source??

If so, I have a question for you.
I honestly wish I did. All I have seen is rumors and speculation over at RZRforums.net. I'm going to be sitting in front of my computer all day on the 27th to get the real scoop myself.

I took a big enough hit when I dumped my 2008 RZR for my 09 S...I won't be doing that again anytime soon. So regardless what they release, I'm going to stick with what I have and be happy (but an aerocharger will likely be in my future to keep up with the new Can Am and whatever Polaris releases...if anything).

Quick Reply: If this true was reading RZR 2011 info new engine 950cc & MORE INFO!