Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Polaris
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 01-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default sunset red color code

Anybody got the color code for the polaris sportsman xp (sunset red) or does anyone know the best place to get touch-up paint for these bikes.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:10 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts01fan View Post
Anybody got the color code for the polaris sportsman xp (sunset red) or does anyone know the best place to get touch-up paint for these bikes.

Go here:http://www.atvnation.com/forum/index...&hl=mikka&st=0
I had a post going on the same subject over there. Very pricy and need some requirements like a gold undercoat, hardener, fixer and a can of the stuff (paint alone) is like 330 CDN.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Range Rover
First Things First!
Garage is empty, add now

I worked for a auto paint and supply, PPG, and had my 09 Nuclear Sunset LE scanned with the computer equipment most auto suppliers have now. Came to $220 just for a quart of base coat color then more for clear and additives. Since I only paid 250 for the box I wanted the color for it stays black. The color was not a Polaris paint but came up a car color with a Z price code.
The type MIKKA is talking about is 3 stage like on Cads and Lexus, even more money with a gold pearl base.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
atv, atvs, car, code, codes, color, colors, nuclear, paint, polaris, ppg, red, sunset, touch, xp