Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Polaris
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 03-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider
2008 polaris sportsman

Default lock and ride sprayer mount for fimco sprayer

im debating will the lock and ride sprayer mount from polaris work on the fimco atv 25gal boom sprayer? on my last wheeler i cut a piece of ply wood mounted that to the rack then mounted the sprayer to that. but i wanted a way to add and remove it easyer. so will the polaris mount work? anyone have a lock and ride rack with a sprayer. id like some ideas for mounting it to my new wheeler..

thanks

chuck
home made 54" snow plow, 3000lb warn winch, winch grill cut out "cut by me", 8 911ep led warning lights & ls12, LED taillights & work lights, front bumper, K&N air filter, P-X-T tires & alum rims(summer), 489 & steel rims(winter), hand/thumb warmers, RotopaX fuel packs, 4x8 trailer w/LED tail & maker lights, custom made lock & ride fimco boom sprayer, lock & ride tall windshield. got my auto reverse lights made and installed.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

Default lock and ride sprayer mount for fimco sprayer

I just use rachet straps, cheap, easy, and quick on off. I use mine commercially don't have any probs.
10 Dodge Megacab Hemi Inferno Red 09 Polaris Ranger XP 700 sunset red
07 H&H 8.5x24 Enclosed V-nose White LED's Frame Line-X'd full length e-track.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider
2008 polaris sportsman

well 2 weeks ago i wanted to mount my fimco boom sprayer to my new wheeler with lock and ride mounts. so i got the lock and ride anchors. had to make then 1" longer to go though a 3/4" sheet of plywood. Click the image to open in full size.drilled 6 1" holes for the mounts. then i mounted bolts from the bottom side up to bolt the sprayer to. added 1"x4" wood boards to raise the sprayer up to get access to the lock and ride mounts. so i could remove the sprayer via 4 lock and ride mounts.Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.so now all i have to do it un clamp the mountsClick the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.and unplug the wire harness. and off it comes. i used it today to spray 2 lawns and a pasture. workes awsome..... im vary happy with it....
Click the image to open in full size.

chuck
home made 54" snow plow, 3000lb warn winch, winch grill cut out "cut by me", 8 911ep led warning lights & ls12, LED taillights & work lights, front bumper, K&N air filter, P-X-T tires & alum rims(summer), 489 & steel rims(winter), hand/thumb warmers, RotopaX fuel packs, 4x8 trailer w/LED tail & maker lights, custom made lock & ride fimco boom sprayer, lock & ride tall windshield. got my auto reverse lights made and installed.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
anchor, atv, atv152, directions, fimco, forums, homemade, ideas, lock, mount, mounting, mounts, polaris, ride, sprayer, ways