Gotta Love Polaris AWD

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gotta Love Polaris AWD

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Pedge1

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: smokin bud Flingin mud

look i aint talkin outta my *** here. out of my riding experiences and doing research on machines polaris has had the poorest quality. yea i kno every machine has it problems blah blah blah but come on, when the last time an american company put of a good quality product thats been able to match the quality of japanese companies? not in a long time if ever. i kno can-am aint japanese so we dont need a 1000 post correcting me on that tho im sure someone will still correct me. i mean just look at the winch thread, polaris dogged warn for some garage brand. BRP still uses warn. i bet the XP is a awesome performing machine but are you really gonna try and convince that polaris is good quality all around. next our gonna tell me that the big 3 puts out better vehicles than toyota right?</end quote></div>

This guy is the classic forum troll - I ignore stupid.</end quote></div>

Yeah,I hear you. I'll call them out as long as the thread has pretty much petered out. I get a kick out of it,lol. That is the great thing about forums,you can't really tell if someone is mad or taking something too serious.
I may seem upset or too serious some times but in reality I never let a post upset me...getting mad about what some writes on the internet is ridiculous. But that doesn't mean I can't have some fun with it.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:25 PM
DCT
Banned

look i aint talkin outta my *** here. </end quote></div>

That's debatable. LOL

Old 12-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Shapeshifter Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DCT

That's debatable. LOL</end quote></div>

I surprised he did'nt come back in here all pissed off.I mean you were bashing our brand we just told you to get the f-out.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:34 PM
DCT
Banned

I'm like HIGHOCTANE... I don't pay much attention to the trouble makers. It's only a forum, and we are only talking about our "toys". Nothing really important.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

DCT-you are nicer than I am..serously though,I might seem upset,but I'm not
But apparently I tick people off on a daily basis here,lol
I honestly don't get mad about this stuff..but I will post up if I disagree and as long as it isn't taking time away from something else I need to be doing,or mucking up someone's active thread, I will debate if I disagree.

I spend alot of time on the computer doing my job,so I pop in from time to time often throughout the day to break up the monotony.
Contrary to what some people seem to think not all of my posts are arguements.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:58 PM
DCT
Banned

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HIGHOCTANE

DCT-you are nicer than me..

Apparently I tick people off on a daily basis here,lol

I honestly don't get mad about this stuff..but I will post up if I disagree and as long as it isn't taking time away from something else I need to be doing,or mucking up someone's active thread, I will debate if I disagree.

</end quote></div>

Yea, but you are just "playing" with them... you know which ones to take seriously, and which ones to play with. It's fun to watch. LOL

Old 12-17-2008, 07:03 PM
Shapeshifter Rider

I just don't get why people can't just stick to there own section instead of coming in here telling us how much we suck JMO.

Old 12-18-2008, 12:47 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

look i aint talkin outta my *** here. out of my riding experiences and doing research on machines polaris has had the poorest quality. yea i kno every machine has it problems blah blah blah but come on, when the last time an american company put of a good quality product thats been able to match the quality of japanese companies? not in a long time if ever. i kno can-am aint japanese so we dont need a 1000 post correcting me on that tho im sure someone will still correct me. i mean just look at the winch thread, polaris dogged warn for some garage brand. BRP still uses warn. i bet the XP is a awesome performing machine but are you really gonna try and convince that polaris is good quality all around. next our gonna tell me that the big 3 puts out better vehicles than toyota right?</end quote></div>

They don't have awards for ATVs like they do for cars and trucks, but the Chevy Silverado pickup won the J.D.Powers award for highest initial quality this year and last year. It doesn't just MATCH the Japanese quality, it EXCEDES it. So the answer to your question is, this year. No Japanese brand could match these American trucks. Not even Toyota. The big 3 do put out better vehicles and have tons of awards to prove it. Several other American made cars and trucks win awards year after year in their catagories. If ATVs ever get the kind of attention cars do we'll see who makes a good quality product. Probably not the one with the broken frame. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2008, 12:57 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DCT

That's debatable. LOL</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You just earned the comment of the day award. Your trophy is in the mail.

Old 12-18-2008, 01:05 AM
Shapeshifter Rider

Anybody know how the kawasaki and arctic cat systems work?I figure if we wan't to compare the polaris system let's compare it to what else is out there.And nobodies told me if arctic cat makes a good machine??!!??

Quick Reply: Gotta Love Polaris AWD