Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Happy Earth Day!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Happy Earth Day!

let's all do something nice for the EARTH and sell our ATVs!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-nah! just kidding.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] how about plant a tree?

Old 04-23-2005, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day to you too !!!

Myself personally , I didn't do a thing do a thing different than normal . I didn't use over a gallon of fossil fuel, and I had strong winds today and took advantage of them . I ran all day machining and lighting on wind power.

Earth Day is a success since it's inception (30 some years ago) , we have lowered pollution levels in many areas (documented) .

We do not have the "crisis" we had 25 years ago and have cleaned up very well after ourselves .

Earthday should be a celebration of getting things fixed that needed it (which we have done) and a reminder to use common sence about things .

Today was not a day to protest and bitch --- it was a day to take pride in accomplishments and look forward to the future .

Celebrate like me if you wish ... But please -- don't whine about things ~ ~ it makes you look like a weiner .

Rick

Old 04-23-2005, 02:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Happy Earth Day!

Originally posted by: RickRitter
Happy Earth Day to you too !!!

Myself personally , I didn't do a thing do a thing different than normal . I didn't use over a gallon of fossil fuel, and I had strong winds today and took advantage of them . I ran all day machining and lighting on wind power.

Earth Day is a success since it's inception (30 some years ago) , we have lowered pollution levels in many areas (documented) .

We do not have the "crisis" we had 25 years ago and have cleaned up very well after ourselves .

Earthday should be a celebration of getting things fixed that needed it (which we have done) and a reminder to use common sence about things .

Today was not a day to protest and bitch --- it was a day to take pride in accomplishments and look forward to the future .

Celebrate like me if you wish ... But please -- don't whine about things ~ ~ it makes you look like a weiner .

Rick
good way of putting it, as for me i treated it like friday and enjoyed my day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Happy Earth Day!

well written Rick.