Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

THANKS lt80

Old 01-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THANKS lt80

Huge thanks to Jack!! You are the man, never meet you or had you do any work yet but you pretty much give a blueprint on how to build an lt80 if you are willing to SEARCH and do some reading. I owe you a lot of beer is we ever meet. My daughters bike flat out screams. Did the typical clutch mods, shaved head, ported polished blah blah. We love it. Thanks again.
Now on to the second project a dinli 90... I hate this thing btw.. I have all the top end koso clutch stuff and a pipe on it now and getting ready to do the motor. My question is do I waste more money on this thing or say screw it and just put a lt80 motor in it? Fabricating stuff is not an issue, I own or have access to any tool you could ever want. I was looking at the big bore stuff but I love the lt so much for its cost and simplicity almost can't justify spending the $$$. When I can make a screamer for next to nothing. Should I spend the $$ on all the crap "they" say you need like carb, intake, blah blah. Do you think it could hang with the lt or am I asking too much out of it. Thanks for the advice. Btw I have 2 of these to build.