Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

What is the best chinese made 110 cc ATV?

Old 12-20-2007, 09:48 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the best chinese made 110 cc ATV?

My son wants to buy my granddaughter a 110 cc atv and unfortunately money is tight and the . I've been reading your posts about the chinese made atvs....are there any that are any good? Are there certain ones to definitely stay away from? The price of these are affordable but I don't want her to have one just for a lawn ornament. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 12-30-2007, 01:06 AM
Weekend Warrior

i purchased a 110cc from VBike usa on Ebay. i actually called them for a better deal for a purchase of two bikes. My sons 110 runs like a champ, it can be slow to start and idle but once it warms up it runs all day long. I would recommend buying this bike. If they weigh more than 190 you might want to upgrade to the 200 or 150.

Old 12-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Trailblazer

We purchased a couple 110's from PowersportsMax for my kids.
We got the atv-p15(the little kid's one) and the mid-large atv-p21 .
They are both are branded "Super Mach" .
It is tough to give an answer to your question because Anyone that finds a manufacturer in china can have them branded to their own brand name, even though it is the exact same machine.
The Manufacturer of Super Mach also ships the same units to the USA by a couple other brand names as well.

I think for for an entry-level ATV they are decent machines.
Our little 110(the atv-p15) starts and runs like a champ, and is pretty damn quick. I like the features that it came with, and the little bit of assemble was so easy a caveman could do it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
The larger 110(the atv-p21) seems to be of it little lesser quality, but still a great entry level machine. Again, the features that they come with are great, and the fact that they are only $600.00 and under.... shipped.... brand new.....with certificate of origin, it was hard to pass them up. I would have hated to spend $2000 for a polaris and have the kids not like to ride it often.

I WILL, however recommend that EVERY BOLT be gone over and snugged before riding, also, get yourself some lock-tite. And, Make sure to change the oil before riding. Let it idle for about a 1/2 hour, then replace it with a good quality oil(I'd suggest this even for bigger-named quads).

So, In my honest opinion, Some of these chinese atv's are great starter atv's for kids and adults as well. Just be carefull when shopping, and even consider calling the "better business bureau" to check on the supplier you might buy from.

I am not affiliated with them in any way...just a happy customer, but I will suggest powersportsMax as a supplier. Their support is awesome. If you do encounter a problem, they are known to handle it...usually on a no-questions-asked basis.

I hope this helps you out a bit.

Old 12-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the Powermax 150 for my daughter and it has been a very good Quad...........However the price is higher than the normal import.............$1800.00 Canadian incl. Tax.................Caper.............

Old 12-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Trailblazer

yeah, that seems a bit high.
It is $1000(USD) shipping included to me in the USA

Old 12-31-2007, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider

which ever one you can get the most parts for....kazuma...redcat...jetmoto..seem to have the most parts available..alot of engine parts are the same on alot of china quads.

hoyt

Old 01-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

You realy need to shop around if go chinese go with brands that have good parts support.I have worked on many chinese atvs and have found the following brands to have the parts you need when something brakes.kazuma,Redcat,Jetmoto,Tank-Sports,Eton.If you go with a 250cc atv go with one that has a Jianshe engine in it. Yamaha and Jianshe teamed up in 2004 to form Jianshe-Yamaha Motors.When shopping for a chinese atv you want one that has a one of the following engines like Jianshe,Zongshen or lifan.They are the big three in powersports companies in china.Stay away from companies selling things with branded names that could be trouble like Roketa,Sunl or any other fly by night company that sell the cheapest of the chinese atvs.

Old 01-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

God help me for making this comment. Go with the Lifan engine!!!!!!!!!!
As far as Im concerned, those are some good engines. One of the few Chineses companies that actually put out a quality product. Oh, Ill make it even easier, go with a GY6 based engine(LIFAN). Parts are interchangable. I think the Lifan and Zhong. are the same company. Either one will do.

Old 01-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Trailblazer

I have seen a few Chinese makes that claim Honda parts are interchangeable. Is this true on any chinese brand you can think of?

Old 01-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

i put honda parts from bikebandit.com into a kazuma 250 cc and honda parts will work on the gy6 motors well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What is the best chinese made 110 cc ATV?