Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Kawasaki
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 01-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Question keihin pte 16

I just recently bought a used 2009 kawasaki kfx 50 and after about 3 months i started having problems with the atv stalling and killing on me. well, i decided that i wanted to take off the carb. and clean it. I went and purchased a carb. cleaner that i was going to use, but when i got home i discovered that my oldest son already took the liberty of taking the carb. apart. now i have all these screws, jets and gaskets and i have no idea of how this thing goes back together. i shopped around for manuals, but all were a little expensive for my budget...is there anyway someone can help me or point me in the right direction with putting this carb. back together. I've done a little research and i think the carb. is a keihin pte 16. someone please helpppp....
Old 01-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
16, carb, carbs, carburetor, kehin, keihen, keihim, keihin, kihin, polaris, pte, pte16, replacement, series, settings