Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Kawasaki
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 06-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Weekend Warrior
1999 Honda Trx300

alex moreau sickmonkey94
Default 2006 yamaha bruin 350 questions

hi any and all who can help!
im buying a 2006 yamaha bruin 350 4x4, and im asking for advice on what to look for. i already know the brakes are a problem, but im looking for other things. common rear end issues, common electrical problems?
i appreciate any advice.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
2003 Honda Rancher ES

Love ours!!!
Old 01-23-2013, 10:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!
Garage is empty, add now

I just bought a 2007 everyone I know who had them like them and said there very dependable. Its kind of a low option simple ATV so there not much to go wrong. Also it has a super reliable simple air/oil cooled motor Yamaha has been using for over 20 years in many other ATVs and motor bikes.

Here is some owner reviews on it Vehicle Reviews for 2006 Yamaha Bruin 350 Auto. 4x4
Seems like its just a simple "gas and go" machine, thats the reason I bought one.

Love how it turns on a dime compared to my full size 500. Much more fun on the narrow twisty trails.
5.25 gas tank.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:07 AM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
1999, 2006, 350, 4x4, atv, bruin, end, forums, kawasaki, photos, problem, problems, rear, repair, review, yamaha