Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

my o7bruteforce750 mad mad mad

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my o7bruteforce750 mad mad mad

so i take my brute to the kawa dealership to see whats wrong with it and to get it tuned as much as possible so i can ride. ITS WORSE!!! it is in worse condition than when i took it in to them its gagging and i cant hold the trottle down cuz it just gargles and sounds like a knock in the front side of the motor!!!! what kinda joke id this, i take it to the dealership thinking ill get quality work done and i get screwed and 153 dollars later my quad is worse. never again never again. im pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

You've got to take it back to the dealer and tell this story to their Service Manager. If he doesn't help you. Talk to their General Manager. If he doesn't help you, talk to the owner. Just be courteous and professional but firm on your point. Good luck.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

I will but if this dosnt work I'm screwed this thing sounds like a$$ now the knock is terrible and I'm not made of money this is crazy,i really just dont know what to do man it's getting time to ride I've been planning trips now I'm stuck after going to
the dealership against my gut to take to independent mech. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm about to give up on the whole thing.sorry I'm bit#@y but I'm pissed about this ordeal

Old 04-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default well see what happens

TOOK it back today, they said they would get it back to how i had it when i droped it off, which means that they didnt acually do anything to it, so dont you think that would entitle me to a refund seeing as how they have had it for 2 weeks now but havent really done anything to it? i dunno but i feel alittle better about it seeing as they said they would fix it for no charge, but after i get it, my business is done there, ill take my brute somewhere else ill post what happens when i get some news on what they do to it. Oh he said they chaged my jets, set my needles at different places, the thing is i didnt ask for any of it to be done, not one thing, he told me how it was ported and had after market cams which means he was all in my motor and i didnt ask for any work to be done. what in the world!!!

Old 04-25-2011, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

Good to hear that they will re-work on your quad at no extra charge. They should.
You have aftermarket cams in your quad?

Old 04-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yes i think mabye there for more low end and thats why mabye thats why there is no fast top speed mabye for torqe i dont know