Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Mojave Wont Rev Up

Old 09-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mojave Wont Rev Up

Hello i was resently out riding my mojave and it started bogging and backfireing when i would accelerate it will start fine and idle a little ruff and high so i tryed adjusting the air mixture screw and now it got worse and now it has no power i will drive it up the street and it will bogg and cut in and out and it back fires really really loud i had the nabor yell at me saying that i was driving his dog nuts but it will not stall it just boggs down and loses power when you rasie the throttle above idle and today while i was playing around with it i found out that it runs like it is brand new when i run it with full choke it revs up with no misses cuts or backfiring but i thought if it runs good with the choke on that means that its running to lean im guessing but i played with that little damn screw all day and no matter how much i turned it or what direction i turned it it wouldnt make a difference so let me know what you guys think im up for anything because i was playing on going riding this weekend so let me know what you think i should Thanks