Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Hello from PA

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 12:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from PA

Whats up? My name is Chip. I'm a 46 yr old father of one. Although I have limited ATV experience.My son,CJ , is 15 and has been riding since he was about 6. He recently started racing in a local cross country circuit (NECCX) and hopes to move up to GNCC.
I decided to join the fun and picked up a 1986 Quadsport 230 today. Its in great shape and I even scored a parts bike. I have an affinity for all things 80s,and dig restoring things when I can. I posted in the 230 thread,too. (its a long one!) Seems to be some good folks here!

We are fortunate to have a lot of riding area where we live (southwestern corner of PA) so I can blow the dust of my riding skills when I'm not watching my son race. My wife even likes to ride,so its a family affair. I'll be dropping in when I can for much needed tips. Anyone who has any advice or just wants to BS...drop me a line.
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 09-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 09-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its great to hear a atv riding family, you surely have quality time together!