Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Rincon The perfect geriatric ATV

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It sounds like a great atv for folks over 70. The racks are just big enough to hold two packages of Depends. Nice plush ride so it won't irritate your flared up hemroids. good power (but not too much so you can keep your dentures intact) I think honda has carved out a new niche.

Old 07-10-2002, 01:57 AM
Trailblazer

Are you like 6 or 7? Because I dont find it too funny makeing fun of the elderly like that.

I make fun of people that have problems that they can fix. Like being a total fat-****."Go drink a slim-fast fat-boy" hehe thats what I say.

But the elderly people cant change **** like that.

How would you like it if I made fun of you if you had a defective arsehole and I said HAHA DUMPY you just **** your pants!!

Don't make fun of people that can't help it....

Old 07-10-2002, 03:29 AM
Pro Rider

So you think it is ok to make fun of someone who is fat, If they could loose weight don't you think they would, If for no other reason so narrow minded uneducated people like yourself couldn't make there life more miserable than it already is. Many overweight people have commited suicide because no matter how hard they try the will power just is not there to loose weight. After all they should feel terrible and ashamed to be seen in public just so you can have someone to make fun of.
Bearman

Old 07-10-2002, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dash, Honda is taking care of their number one customer by building an ATV specifically for their needs (and not only will the retired comunity be buying Rincons). Retire people buy more ATV's than any other group, and the vast majority pays cash for them, how long is your's financed for? There are more customers than the the ones who's face is full of mud or the ones who's heads are full of rocks. This is why Honda is number one in ATV sales. They built a high quality ATV for everyone. 32.7% of all ATV's sold in 2001 were built by Honda.

It's funny how Polaris was such a high quality machine and better than the rest because it had the smoothest ride. Then all of a sudden, Honda builds one that rides even nicer. Now that Honda has the nicest ride in town it is for "old folks". Maybe the "old folks" would rather be out riding rather than waiting around to get their ATV out of the repair shop.

It wont be long and you will be relying on Depends, or maybe you already use a plug.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2002, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

ok.... I was in the wrong. I admit it. I'll try not to poke fun at certain types of people.

(does this mean I can't make fun of people who drive polaris?)

Spectra.... your absolutely right. Just one trip to Marysvale and you'll see the fastest growing segment of ATV buyers.
I actually think the Rincon is a pretty good machine. I would definetly buy one over the 700 sportsman. But I think the best SPORT/utility ATV would have to go to the Prarie 650

Old 07-10-2002, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dash, I would have a hard time picking between a Prarie or a Grizzley, tough choice. I myself was a little dissapointed being a Honda owner that the Rincon wasn't the biggest, baddest ATV yet, maybe next year? I do understand where Honda is going, I think they have some very smart marketers to build what they built. I had thought I was going to possibly get a Rincon but I do think my Rubicon is better suited for my riding. I am very surprised ther is no low range though.

Maybe we will run into each other one day on the trails. Headed for Marysvale Aug 21, 2nd trip, too much fun!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2002, 04:09 PM
Trailblazer

<< So you think it is ok to make fun of someone who is fat, If they could loose weight don't you
think they would, If for no other reason so narrow minded uneducated people like yourself
couldn't make there life more miserable than it already is. Many overweight people have
commited suicide because no matter how hard they try the will power just is not there to
loose weight. After all they should feel terrible and ashamed to be seen in public just so
you can have someone to make fun of.
Bearman
>>

Uneducated people like me? hahaha. 35% of america is BADLY overweight.
50% of america is overweight. So....I don't think that fat people are alone. There are hundreds of diet programs out there. Some,where all you gotta do is take a pill!!

If they have the will power to kill themselves,they should have enough to lay off the cheeseburgers. There isn't any excuse for it.

Old 07-11-2002, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

last1left
You are right most of America is overweight, in fact it is an epidemic yet it is the most misunderstood condition facing us today. Diet products are a six billion dollar per year industry yet Americans keep getting fatter, it is a catch 22. I assure you if there was a magic pill that would make you thin, no one would be overweight. It would be very easy to make fun of your obvious lack of facts on this subject, but I would never stoop to your level.
Bearman

Old 07-11-2002, 01:13 AM
Trailblazer

That is the most lame excuse for starting an arguement and not wanting to finish it. There is no magic pill that makes you thin. But there are pills that DO burn fat and give energy. Metabolite for example does just that. I could name many others.

Eating certain foods also help over a few months help burn fat. Steak for example,has more protein than carbohydrates putting your body in a fat burning (anabolic) state.

Also its different blood types aswell. Blood type A does not agree to well with redmeat. Which will result in gas and weight gain if eaten a substantial amount. Blood type O is the exact opposite. Steak and beef do agree very well with it. Buy the book Eat Right 4 Your Type for more info.

Still think I'm ignorant on this subject? I could go on and on but I'm not going to do that just for you.

Old 07-11-2002, 03:33 AM
Pro Rider

Metabolife does burn fat but at a high risk of heart attack, even the owner and founder died as a direct effect of his own product. Do you recall phen phin or redux, another pill that would cure the overweight issue, once again people dieing and a high risk of cancer. My argument here was not if a balanced diet and exercise will make you loose weight it will, but not all of us are the same or have the same amount of will power. It is very easy to make fun of fat people most are easy targets and have been beaten down mentaly by people like you, Is your life really so pathetic that you neeed to make fun of another human being to make yourself feel better? In the words of Rodney King can't we all just get along?
Bearman

Quick Reply: Rincon The perfect geriatric ATV