Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Labor Day Four Stroke Wars at Silverlake! Who's in? I would understand if you EX guys are afraid!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2002, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, ScreaminShee & Little400,

I will meet and see you at Silver Lake for the weekend of August 31 and Sept 1, yea?

If you do choose to come and see a blue Rap with stickers that say "Trinity Craptor", stop me and say hello. Then we can go do some racin. How about it? All in good clean fun!

Lil, make sure to bring daddy's 760 too!

Hope to meet you,
Swy

Old 07-24-2002, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a road trip to me!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I'll pencil it in!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You should post this on the Yamaha page -
Oh don't forget about those killer Z400s - Post it on the Suzuki page too.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2002, 12:59 AM
Trailblazer

well i just sold my hondas . got a moto 440 could make my way there maybe
would like to ride it there . see how it works in the sand

Old 07-24-2002, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

Greg, Redrider,

Come on out! There will be alot of BOMB's there and is why we decided to do this on this particular weekend. Juice, saw my post awhile back in the Yamaha partion of the forum and decided to post it all of the brand areas.

It started as a "Midwest DS day" and I thought it would be cool to make it a "Midwest miniature 4-stroke Wars". I don't care about just drag racing, rather to just get a bunch of forum members to meet, ride and have good time. Don't get me wrong, I myself will be doing some dragging, just to see how my new motor performs against the competition, but it's definately not just a drag only ride.

Anybody else?

Come on out, there will be a good time to be had by all!

Swy

Old 07-24-2002, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

Well, it looks like maybe I should just bring my OLE' BIG RED 3 wheeler. That should be fair for the EX crowd.

Shoot, maybe I'll bring along my kids Big Wheeler too, just to roost on a few of ya.

It's funny, look back 1 year ago on here and the EX guys were talkin it up. Now that the Z came out, things got real quite .............Sshhhhhhh........wow, it's quite in here. Must be alot of dreamers, dreamin of a new Honda. hehe GOOD LUCK!

Yea, I know. I'm talkin alot of smack, it's time you guys got roughed up a little.

See ya at SL, if your not too ....still dreamin?

Old 07-24-2002, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Well, we will have to settle on a secret hand shake or a pirate flag below our standard orange issue so we know who's who.

Are you thinking of having it Suday or Monday??

And we gotta get some drag racing in. Thats why I spent all that money at Trinity. Ha ha

Let me know, I am seriously considering going.

Old 07-25-2002, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

I am going to get there on Saturday, Aug 31 at 7:00am. We plan to ride all day Saturday (til close) and if we don't get bored with what showed up, we will stay for Sunday too.

As it looks, the DS crowd is not bringing any of the big guns.
None of the EX 465, 440 etc crowd is going to step so?
What else is there? C-dale, hahaha not a chance.
The Z crowd, well atleast they are better off then the EX crowd, but still don't stand a chance for this trip.

So, Saturday might be all she wrote. I will be there, first thing Sat morning and you'll know it's me by the stickers on my tank "Trinity Craptor".

Hope to see ya there.

Old 07-25-2002, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

This is what I will be looking like. I will see what I can do to get there. You won't miss me......you will have to work to keep up with me, but you won't miss me. Ha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ha

Mine at Silver Lake

I have added some Trinity Stickers to my machine as well. I hope to see you there.

Old 07-25-2002, 02:53 AM
Pro Rider

Greg,

What do you want to bet, that I blow right past you? I have a Rap too!

Bring it! You will be upset when I say bye bye and the sand roosts you blind. hehe LOL

Old 07-25-2002, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

I didn't technically say that I would beat you swytak,
I just said that you will have to work to stay up with me. Ha ha.

You have to read the fine print. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I guess if you want a wager, I suppose you can buy me one of those ice cream drumstick thingies after, I mean IF I happen to win.

It'll be fun. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Labor Day Four Stroke Wars at Silverlake! Who's in? I would understand if you EX guys are afraid!