Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Paintball markers mounted to atv

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 05:33 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paintball markers mounted to atv

Thinking about setting up 2 electronic (paitball) markers (CHEAPONES) up under the front Hood of my 300ex.. with a trigger somewhere near my starter button...

Figure some cheap spiders or something Sealed up with silicone to combat water and dirt..

And instead of useing the big 250 round hoppers . I would use the smaller 30 round hoppers.. LOL

What do you guys think?
Figured It would be fun as hell and Definatly instigate a "Race" of sorts.. LOL more like a Chase...

Anyways its just a thought. figured I would share..

Old 08-25-2008, 05:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Who are you planning on shooting at? This is a bad idea all the way around, unless you are going to use it at a paintball scenario game. MX/offroad goggles will not hold up to a paintball hit reliably, and you could cause some serious damage if you hit someone. On the other hand, you really shouldn't be riding an atv with a paintball mask only as you will have no head protection in a crash. Cool idea, just to much risk of hurting someone seriously, imho.

Old 08-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

Bad idea! I agree with Scooter!

Old 08-25-2008, 07:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

if yer gonna do **** like this you shouldnt plaster it all over the internet

Old 08-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

if you shot me id kick your @ss

Old 08-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Dumb idea. Now I could see it in a couple canoes on a private pond somewhere with paintball masks. (Where life jackets too) (Put a leash on your marker if you tip over) Kind of reminds me of the Kennedy (political family here in Massachusetts) antics. I can't remember which one died, but they were playing either football or frisbee while downhill skiing. One of them augered into a tree and that was it. In Boston after the Red Sox won the penant in 2004 a girl was out with a crowd that was basically rioting. The Boston Police shot her with a marker filled with paintballs that contained mace. She got hit in the eye and died within 15 minutes. Lesson. Leave paintball on the paintball fields. I think quads can be dangerous enough and demand attention when riding without adding paintball to the mix. My .02 worth.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

The ATV'n community doesnt need this kind of bad exposure. We get a bad enough rap as it is. If you hit some innocent bystander it could get you into some serious trouble as well.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

GREAT IDEA SLICK... and then we will duck tape a javalin to our bicycles, and mount tazers to the bottom of our skateboards, and when we get to feeling really nasty, we can bolt a pitch fork to our roller blades ... are you mad or somthing, thats a terrible idea. what would you do that for, this aint twisted metal dude. do somthing useful with your money and invest in some prozac because you need help...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

and by the way the next you get a dumb thought like that, just let it go...

Old 08-25-2008, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DeathValleyReaper

GREAT IDEA SLICK... and then we will duck tape a javalin to our bicycles, and mount tazers to the bottom of our skateboards, and when we get to feeling really nasty, we can bolt a pitch fork to our roller blades ... are you mad or somthing, thats a terrible idea. what would you do that for, this aint twisted metal dude. do somthing useful with your money and invest in some prozac because you need help...[img][/img]

and by the way the next you get a dumb thought like that, just let it go...</end quote></div>

Oh sure give him a ton of other ideas he hadn't thought of yet LOL

Old 08-25-2008, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

someone take this kids quad away and give him a huffy one speed with a paper bag in the rear tire to make engine noises... where are his parents??? maybe you should just use water guns.... that way you wont get the beating of your life when you actually hit someone... you know what else you should do??? turn on a light switch, take a lamp, and remove the bulb with the switch still on. lick your finger... and stick your finger where the bulb goes and let us know how that feels. i have a question for you.. did you eat paint chips as a kid? live under power lines? is your mom your aunt, sister your cousin, dad your brother? im just trying to figure out why... but on a serious note if you want to ride around with some guns on your machine to chase people. join the armed forces they have neat stuff to play with...

Quick Reply: Paintball markers mounted to atv