General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

Which one

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which one

I am looking for a side by side utv, mostly for work, riding very steep trails, speed not an issue, locking diff. snow plow, I like the Teryx, Rhino, maybe Polaris. What's your opinion.

Thanks

Old 03-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Which one

Hey i rode in a rhino last november it was great....so now i found a great deal on one and im gonna buy it next week.....today i was researching it more and theres stuff all over the internet about it being easy to rollover.......is it really or is it just stupid drivers being careless?????? i need to know from someone familiar with a rhino before i buy it.....i dont want it to be an expensive mistake......

MIKE

Old 04-25-2008, 10:11 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Which one

A little of both. Crazy driving and Rhino's are somewhat tippy, but they're also more numerous so maybe they roll more because there's more of them.
I wouldn't overlook that Ranger XP. If Cadillacs and Chevys were the same price I'd sure go test drive that Caddy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]