Classifieds, Garage Sale & Swap Shop Buy, Sell and Trade Goods.

1988 yamaha terrapro (restored) atv w/pto - rare

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 02:20 AM
Trailblazer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up 1988 yamaha terrapro (restored) atv w/pto - rare

That's right this is a ATV with a PTO output on the back. It is to my knowledge the only ATV ever made with a 10Hp PTO. It can drive a Brush cutter, finish mower, garden tiller, snow blower, hydraulic pack, crop or lawn sprayer. I have three different implements and the buyer has the option to buy any one of choice at an extra cost. I have a FM48 Finish mower (currently restoring) and RC42 42" Brush cutter and a TC38 38" garden tiller. I also have a second Terrapro unrestored that runs perfect.

This Terrapro has been gone over with a fine tooth comb. Bad cables replaced. New finish with all new instructional decals. Newly covered seat. Ugraded exhaust. Upgraded battery mod. No motorcycle batter, but a much larger lawn mower battery. The Mikuni carb has been totally rebuilt and runs like new. New jet and seals installed. Upgraded air filter with a K&N rechargeable renewable filter. Brakes work perfect. Clutch works great as it should. PTO clutch does what it does.

Electrical is as factory with no splicing or butchering. Lights both front and back work as they should. Control panel show PTO, NEUTRAL, TEMP, REVERSE, EMERG BRAKE indicator lights work as they should. Shifter from High, LOW to REVERSE works as it should. You won't find a nicer YFP350U anywhere on the net for sale. A lot of work went into stripping this bike down and with use of a factor service manual all areas where gone thru, checked or adjusted.

Excepting reasonable offer over $3500. No trades. Before you compare pricing compare the condition first. Private message me for more info. I have restoration photos as I went along. I have a factory service manual that can be purchase at an extra cost. I have users manual in great shape that goes with the bike.

The bonus toolkit shown in the photo is extremely rare. It has all the tools you need to adjust clutch and PTO settings. with a special tool that you can not buy. these tools are normally lost or thrown away just as the battery cover (this one is there) This bike is complete in everyway. IMHO it's worth more than I'm selling it for. The pictures are recent as of March 12th, 2014.

I have additional pictures during restoration and will be provided to the buyer on CD.

I am located at 37146 if you wish to google. I will deliver for 300 miles at additional cost. I've seen some real crap sell on ebay for $2500, and I mean crap. This one is worth every penny. No corners cut here. Thanks for looking. General replies answered promptly. Thanks -kid

Old 03-24-2014, 02:47 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"I also have a second Terrapro unrestored that runs perfect."

How much you looking to get for it?

Old 03-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Trailblazer

See ad for price which is required to post here. No trades. If you are interested, please send an offer via private message. Thanks.

Old 03-24-2014, 03:27 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see the price for the referb'ed unit at $3500, but do not see the price of the second Terrapro.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:02 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by -md- enforcer
I see the price for the referb'ed unit at $3500, but do not see the price of the second Terrapro.
The second ATV is currently being restored. The second had a cracked front fender that will be replaced.