1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

TPATV06-150cc

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TPATV06-150cc

Hello all. I just purchased a used Peace Motorsports TPATV06-150cc. It's in decent condition, just needs some cosmetic work for the most part. One major thing I had to do was install a push button ignition switch. Completed that part successfully this evening. I noticed however, while I was working on it, the rest of the wiring from everything on the handlebars (brakes, throttle, killswitch, headlights) are a mess. Whoever had it before me had spliced into everything possible and it's so cluttered.

I've looked everywhere I can think of including the manufacturers website for a wiring manual so I can do a complete rewire with no luck. Can someone maybe point me in the right direction to either specific wiring diagrams for this model or is the wiring pretty much standard across the board for this manufacturer?

Old 03-30-2013, 03:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i'd contact the atv manufacturer and see if they offer the complete wiring harness loom for that quad and replace it completely. sounds like the previous owner hacked it all up. multibummer