ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

Top 5 Most Awesome ATV Crashes Ever

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 07:44 PM
ATV Reporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top 5 Most Awesome ATV Crashes Ever

Jason Giacchino has put together his list of the top 5 ATV crashes of all time:

Top 5 ATV Crash Videos

What do you think? Did he leave anything out?

Old 10-18-2011, 07:32 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

A personal favorite showing the proper method for entering a mudhole by putting all your weight forward so you go over the handlebars when the mud grabs your tires. I love how his buddy says, "He can do it. It's a Can-Am.

Old 10-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That one made me LOL Moose. If that was me it would probably take 2-3 hours to get home, with no clean clothes.

Old 10-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

The overalls in #4 alerted me that something stupid was going to happen. Moose, I was dying laughing when I saw yours.

Old 10-20-2011, 07:09 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by medic2491
The overalls in #4 alerted me that something stupid was going to happen. Moose, I was dying laughing when I saw yours.
That wasn't actually my video. It's one I saw on Can-Am Talk and laughed like crazy. I had to repost it. Any crash you can walk away from is a learning experience. That one is always on my mind when entering a mudhole. Keep my weight back, keep my weight back. A couple weeks ago I got in a mudhole where I was trying to stay to the side because the middle was really deep (no one had been able to get through it). I was to the right of the hole and the left side of my quad fell into an underwater rut. I came THIS close to doing a sidways version of what happened to the guy in the video. Ended up in mud/water almost up to my knees standing on the right footwell to get it out.

Old 10-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

ouch! The # 5 and 1 looked like it hurt the most.

Old 10-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

lol the mud is the best buy far

Old 10-23-2011, 05:59 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
A personal favorite showing the proper method for entering a mudhole by putting all your weight forward so you go over the handlebars when the mud grabs your tires I love how his buddy says, "He can do it. It's a Can-Am.

that was awesome! I scared my kid laughing out loud!

that wasn't atv vs. mud hole... it was more like IQ vs. mother nature- and mother nature won!

Old 10-23-2011, 06:03 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was trying to stay to the side because the middle was really deep (no one had been able to get through it). I was to the right of the hole and the left side of my quad fell into an underwater rut. I came THIS close to doing a sidways version of what happened to the guy in the video. Ended up in mud/water almost up to my knees standing on the right footwell to get it out.
I do that all the time also- I try to stay to the edge of the mud hole and end up catching a deep rut in the miggle that sucks me right in- it's just the nature of a mud hole- cant do nothing about it.

Old 10-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

That wasn't actually my video. It's one I saw on Can-Am Talk and laughed like crazy. I had to repost it. Any crash you can walk away from is a learning experience. That one is always on my mind when entering a mudhole. Keep my weight back, keep my weight back. A couple weeks ago I got in a mudhole where I was trying to stay to the side because the middle was really deep (no one had been able to get through it). I was to the right of the hole and the left side of my quad fell into an underwater rut. I came THIS close to doing a sidways version of what happened to the guy in the video. Ended up in mud/water almost up to my knees standing on the right footwell to get it out.
See, I'm clumsy enough that I'd be swimming back to my quad.

Quick Reply: Top 5 Most Awesome ATV Crashes Ever