ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

values

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default values

HHHHHMMMMMMMMM.................................... ..... last post must have violated a rule - sorry about that - so where could i find a value for a bike i am trying to sell?? needs some work but still a good bike - just looking for approximate value that i should ask for. hope this post doesnt anger the forum Gods and this one get deleted j/k - not looking to sell bike through the web site - just looking for a asking price to start off at.

Thanks!!

Old 04-26-2007, 01:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default values

Ebay is a good place to start. Find a couple of similar trikes and watch to see what they finally sell for.

I also think NADA and Kelly Blue Book publish values for atv's, but I don't know how realistic they are.

Old 04-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default values

What one are you looking for the price on?

Old 04-27-2007, 05:38 PM
Range Rover
Default values

Kev - i started looking through ebay and there is only one bike on there and it is pretty nice, seems like everything else is bikes that are being parted out. tried to get it on NADA but they only went back to 1986 - could have sworn that they went further back but what can ya do. Not a big fan of Kelly Blue book - never have - but will try them - thanks for the help!!!

Thrash - what up big guy?? guess i did leave some critical info out of the post - darn brain fart - looking to get rid of the 200X - trust me - it is kinda killing me. it is the first bike i ever owned and really loved it - but when i came across the 350X i couldnt pass it up - gonna miss that thing - gonna get myself all misty here (j/k) - had some bad luck lately and need to come up with some scratch so i dont wanna price myself out of the game but i also dont want to give it away. i have a complete engine/carb kit, overhaul/maintenance book and a new seat cover that go with it. new owner would only need to get clutch perch/cable, front tire and i managed to lose the connecting link to the chain - freakin brain farted again on where i put it.

can ya tell i have had to much coffee today???? huh - huh - huh - well - can ya - come on answer me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]