ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

TRIKE FEST 07 IS ON!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TRIKE FEST 07 IS ON!!!!!!!!!

My name is Bryan Raffa and I'm contacting you to let you know about Trikefest 07. Trikefest is the largest annual gathering of 3-wheeled ATV enthusiasts in the world bringing attendance from all corners of the USA, Canada, Germany, Australia and other places. Many people are riding quads now-a-days, but there are still quite a few 3wheeler riders and racers out there in the wild. Trikefest caters to these enthusiasts with a whole host of events including Motocross races, drag races, poker run, and hill climb. Every year things have gotten bigger and better. More people have attended, more custom and meticulously restored machines have showed up, and the competition has gotten tougher. Trikefest is held at Haspin Acres in Laurel, Indiana. The event days are June 22nd and 23rd but there will be lots to do there before then. For more information on Trikefest checkout this brochure: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/TF07.pdf You can also go to www.3wheelerworldforums.com which is where everyone hangs out at in between Trikefest each year. There are some great pictures located at Moto Lenz Photography from last years event:http://www.motolenzphotos.com/ I hope you will considering covering or mentioning this historic event that brings the roots of ATV recreation to modern times.

Sincerely,
Bryan Raffa