ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

Need some help please

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help please

I just purchased a 1984 honda 200M for $200. I plan to use it to pull my ice shack. It runs great however, I'm new to these things. Does it have a clutch? Both levers on the handle bars are froze. As I look for parts, all I'm finding is a front brake and a hand brake. I would like to replace the plastic someday, but have yet to find any for it. Any help or direction would be great. Thanks

Old 04-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Range Rover

No clutch, your new purchase is a semi automatic. Which means it has a centrifugal clutch. Both levers on the bars are for brakes. Front brake on the right and rear brake on the left. As for plastics, if you want new you can get them through Maier pretty reasonable...and they offer free shipping. Or you can keep an eye on ebay, but I've noticed some plastics go for more than what you can get them new from Maier.
Helpful resources: bikebandit.com or try dennis kirk. Both carry a nice array of parts for most trikes. What they don't have, you'll have to scrounge on ebay or online forums.

Old 04-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the input. Does anyone know what plastic interchanges with my 200M? I have yet to see anything listed for it.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:33 AM
Range Rover

If Im not mistaken - the 200S (basically a 200M w/o the electric start) and 185S plastics will bolt right on.