ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

Sorry fellow trikers

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 02:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry fellow trikers

Well after 2 bad crashes, with several broken ribs and a bruised spleen, I had to let my baby go. It was hard to do. I just couldn't stop pushing it or myself to the limits of my ability, which I consider fairly good. I sold the 250R last night and bought a LTZ400 today. We'll see if 4 wheels and less power can keep me in one piece. Doubtful , but maybe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I will still check in here to help out whenever I can. Have fun!

Old 02-07-2007, 05:57 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: JkAss
Well after 2 bad crashes, with several broken ribs and a bruised spleen, I had to let my baby go. It was hard to do. I just couldn't stop pushing it or myself to the limits of my ability, which I consider fairly good. I sold the 250R last night and bought a LTZ400 today. We'll see if 4 wheels and less power can keep me in one piece. Doubtful , but maybe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I will still check in here to help out whenever I can. Have fun!
Somebody got a nice trike. I dont read much on this forum anymore, but in the past, you have helped with some of my questions, both through PM and posting in the forums. I do understand though. I am in my mid 30's and 2 full days of riding pretty much puts me down for a couple days, and I am in good physical shape. Some of these new quads like the YFZ's and 700R's are like Lincoln's compared to the trike. Have fun with the LTZ, should treat you better

Cory

Old 02-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Saleenster
Originally posted by: JkAss
Somebody got a nice trike. I dont read much on this forum anymore, but in the past, you have helped with some of my questions, both through PM and posting in the forums. I do understand though. I am in my mid 30's and 2 full days of riding pretty much puts me down for a couple days, and I am in good physical shape. Some of these new quads like the YFZ's and 700R's are like Lincoln's compared to the trike. Have fun with the LTZ, should treat you better

Cory
Amen Cory! JKAss, Don't go away... Your wisdon is still need! I tried to get my buddy (a fellow "R" guy) to look at your bike. You can tell when someone cares and loves their machines... and you do yours.

I don't ride much either since the building the buggy, but I miss the wheeler when the sand is clean.

No more wrecks.!!!.. All the best!