ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

Just cant seem to hurt this lil trike lol

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just cant seem to hurt this lil trike lol

alright i've owned this 1983 suzuki 125cc trike ever since i was like 5 years old... and O MY GOD what a beast it is....I've rolled it tons of times..i've watched the thing do cartwheels down hills lol end over end til it finally stops....only some broken plastics and head light lol....flip it over and giv'r a pull and it fires right up...at my cottage I can go through pretty much anything my outlander 800 does and MORE, and water????? the friggin trike floats so i just walk beside it in like 5 feet of water hahahah, gone through huge swamps that any other trike (or quad) would just sink or spin, i just keep the front tire in the air and she wont stop lol....i've pulled 200 pound deer out of the middle of the bush with it without any problems, wheelie the damn thing forever at any speed...its just not the best in deep snow or going fast but anything else it HAULS ***

anyways i just thought i'd come in here and brag about how much i love this thing and i'll ride it to the day she dies...had lots of offers from ppl to buy it, but i never will....thing is almost an ANTIQUE lol

Old 01-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Range Rover

3 wheels for life! I love them. i would be riding a 2006 if they still made them.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

you should upload some pics of the beast, i wanna see it and im sure many others do also.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

I gotta get some of my pics on this computer....i got some pretty good ones lol...

one is me on the lil 125 going through like this lil marshy swamp and theres my dad on the outlander BURIED like up the racks and i'm just wheeling around not sinking what so ever LMAO