Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

06 500

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 500

I have a smashed 06 500 arctic cat. The plastic, bumpers, racks and frame are completely wrecked. The good news is the engine fires up right away and runs smooth. All of the handle bar controls work great and it is going into 4wheel drive with no problem. The front diff also works. I'm pretty sure the complete running gear works as well and the rad and gas tank are not busted. I'm going to try sell this complete and wonder what would be a fair price to ask.

Old 09-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post Arctic Cat 06 500

Originally Posted by catmanv2
I have a smashed 06 500 arctic cat. The plastic, bumpers, racks and frame are completely wrecked. The good news is the engine fires up right away and runs smooth. All of the handle bar controls work great and it is going into 4wheel drive with no problem. The front diff also works. I'm pretty sure the complete running gear works as well and the rad and gas tank are not busted. I'm going to try sell this complete and wonder what would be a fair price to ask.
Not sure what a good asking price for your 06 500 would be for it in this condition , you should get some photo's and or video of the engine in operation/running so people could see and hear it ; i've seen alot of sellers on ebay make more money parting out quads than what they could've gotten with the same quad intact !

If you're not interested in going the ebay route you could list it on craigslist.com , but as stated above you'll come nearer getting a decent qoute by having photo's or a video linked to youtube.com , photobucket.com as i don't know how the moderators would take it trying to sell it in the wrong section of the forums ; one of the moderators may move your post to the garage section if you're a supporting member as soon as they see it !

Good luck with getting a good price for your Busted Cat , williebee.........

Old 09-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, I might try the ebay route