Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

info on poker run in michigan??????

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2001, 11:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where can i get info on poker run here in michigan ? I believe it's around July 14th

Old 04-12-2001, 05:12 AM
Weekend Warrior

I dont know about a poker run,but a bunch of us are headed to Gladwin for some riding next Saturday the 21st.6-8 of us should be going.We will be meeting in the Parking lot at around 10am,come join us if you'd like,
Bill Ciliberti [The QUADFATHER]

OO Xplorer 400cc 4x4
Dynoport pipe/silencer
Delta V-Force reeds/spacer
KN filter
26 inch Mudrunners

Old 04-12-2001, 10:30 AM
Range Rover

Bill,

Just be careful, don't want to lose your company on the Hatfield-McCoy ride. After all I will need someone to pull out when they get stuck. (grin)

I may come in second but at least I will be there to pull you out.

Old 04-12-2001, 09:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

Eric,
you be nice now.You see,you and Chuck are going thru the SAME mud I go thru.[I have pulled Chuck out FAR more times than he has me]Or at least you guys should try it.You guys are not going to be like some of the other 4x4 guys at my local riding area?They just sit and watch.

No wonder nothing ever goes wrong with their ATVs!
Bill

Old 04-12-2001, 10:00 PM
TQO
Trailblazer

Info on the poker run eh?

The poker run is running out of Hulbert again this year on July 13th and 14th. Email back if you want a package sent to you.

Bill went last year as well as Chuck and about 30 other guys. This year, we already have a lot of reservations and we are expecting a bunch of bikes.

If we get enough bikes, I might even miss my marlin fishing tournament in Hawaii. I do, however, have to go to my 20th reunion on the evening of the 13th which our great classmates have planned in Negaunee. Who in their right mind would schedule our reunion on the same night as our poker run.

Happy riding.

Rich
Tahquamenon Hotel
Hulbert, MI

Old 04-15-2001, 12:37 PM
Trailblazer

could you e-mail me some info on the poker run never have done one but would like too. where is it how much when and all that stuff rga6665805@aol.com thank you THUNDERDADDY

Old 04-15-2001, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

Bill, Eric, I've made up my mind... I'm not gettin' stuck so you two will have to wait for me to pull you out if and when you can't get each other out... I won't even charge the going rate for towing... :0)
TQO, I intend to be there this year as last. Didn't make reservations yet but we will be doing so.
Bill, we need to discuss this one to see who's going this time. Kevin already said he can't make it but Dean, is coming. Anthony, wants to go and DuWayne, may come this year. I'm sure we can get more riders this year. Get you some horseshoe competition too...
Chuck

Old 04-16-2001, 02:07 PM
Range Rover

Me get stuck??? if any of the three of us get stuck it would probably be me, you both have to remember that I still have stock engine and pipes and stock tires. IE not performance enhancing mods.

I do have the start in any gear and the differential lock mods but they won't help that much in the mud.

Hopefully it will be dry and we can do some rock climbing instead.

Old 04-16-2001, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

I just got a Warrior and am trying to find rides and such.. where can I get some info on poker run? Online would be best but anyway will work.
Thanks in advance.

Old 04-16-2001, 03:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

Chuck,
sometimes its really not up to you if you get stuck or not[you said your not planning on getting stuck].The terrain your riding has something to do with it too.

Eric,
I have never rock hopped in my life.I'd like to see this done.It is my guess that the KQ will likely rule on this type of terrain.It is geared so very low and with the Diff Lock?Its got to be good,
Bill

Quick Reply: info on poker run in michigan??????