Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

washington state places to ride?

Old 01-22-2003, 06:07 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default washington state places to ride?

I live in Everett WA i want to know where are places to ride and the type of terrian (trails,mud,hills etc) i will find when i get there i know of reider pit,sultin basin(never riden there) p5000 and Tahuya (been to these 2) but are there any other places somewhat close to me that is open to ride like other public lands or gravels pits etc if you know of any place or have ridden at the places i have't please post the spots with directions and or experience's at redier or sultin Thanks Tony

Old 01-24-2003, 03:13 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

I'm in the same boat!
Seattle here!

would like a closer 'test area'

Old 01-24-2003, 05:54 PM
Trailblazer

Yes i would like a "any area" close by or withen 1 hour +/- Thanks Tony

Old 01-25-2003, 05:02 PM
Trailblazer

I'm lucky, It takes me longer to load up than to get to a riding area. (shelton)
Check out www.nmaoffroad.org This might help but I didn't see much in your area

Old 01-26-2003, 12:13 AM
ben
Trailblazer

actionshooter,have you ever ride by the power lines on mason lake? i love that place, you can do about 60 mph and ride for hours and never see the same trails again,i may be going sunday about 1:00 with some friends.

Old 01-26-2003, 01:01 AM
Trailblazer

I never have I'll have to check it out. Where do you unload?
I was at the fairgrounds today,did I get wet!
Steve

Old 01-26-2003, 02:36 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Ben

Have we met! On here?

We spend quite a bit of time at Lake Trask (Mason Lake).

Especially in the winter (hookups for the camper).

Be there soon, hope to see ya.

Black Raptor,,,,fat KID,,,,Goatee...

Old 01-26-2003, 09:55 PM
ben
Trailblazer

shooter,,you can download by the lake there is a gravel pit where you can downlad,,,,,,what's up? bing yes we met a while back on here,i won't be able to ride for a while i'm going to the middle east next weekend,and the time that i have off is to spend with my family,i wish i could take my raptor,that will be fun,if for any reason i dont get to go, we can ride some trails this weekend.

Old 01-27-2003, 01:59 AM
Range Rover

Moses Lake is where I ride the most. It takes me around 3hrs to get there. I won't take my Zilla to Rieder pit, too small and rocky! Logging roads are fun but out in the sand is much better. I have no air box, so mud and water are out for me. It was good to see people from Seattle on this forum. Good Riding to ya

Old 01-28-2003, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Bigtony, where abouts do you live in Everett at? I'm over on Hwy 9. Anyways i know of acouple of pits that you didn't mention. They are both out by Granite Falls. The first one is out past Granite where the dump is. There is acouple of pits on this one, its more of a long road and trails branch off of it. I can give you more directions later if your interested in it. I call this one "the five thousand road". Another pit is on Jordan Rd again out in Granite Falls. Its a very small pit, with some small trails. At the pit it has a HUGE hill that everybody climbs. Also i noticed that you didn't mention Walker Valley. Yes right now its closed, i'm not sure when its suppose to open back up. I dont like to ride at Sultain Basin, to many shooters. There its more of a 4x4 (trucks/jeep) trails than anything.

I won't take my Zilla to Rieder pit, too small and rocky!
I will agree with you that its rocky, But small?? I dont think you have seen the whole space up there then huh? Have you ever been to the lookout? Actually there is a few lookouts that you can see Index. I have not been at reiter pit before and have not seen all the trails before. Way to many. I guess i will have to take you sometime so you can see the whole thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: washington state places to ride?