Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

were is a place to ride in ct?

Old 02-01-2000, 02:12 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was woundering if anyone knows of a good place to ride in ct? It seems that every nice riding spot is illegal around here.

Old 02-01-2000, 08:15 PM
Range Rover

I wish I knew of more places to ride in Ct.... its pretty bad up my way also. I live on the Mass/Ct border. I go riding in Mass mostly. I heard there was a state park located near the R.I border (voluntown) that was legal for quads to ride. I would check into it first. If you feel like driving a little I would try Western Mass. look around the net for NEATV(New England ATV assoc)

good luck

walter
88Banshee370
95 Dodge Ram
99Quadbuddy

------------------
<a href="http://www.kandkatv.com">K&K atv<a/>

<a href="http://members.xoom.com/banshee370/">Banshee370 home of quads<a/>

Old 02-02-2000, 11:42 AM
Trailblazer

ok I,ll take a look. thanks for your reply

Old 02-02-2000, 08:39 PM
Range Rover

I live at the eastern part of the state near Pauchaug State Park (Voluntown)and I am sorry to say that as far as I know, quads are not allowed.

I don't know of any legal (other than private property with the permission of the owner) Mass has legal riding areas but they require you to register your atv in the state whether or not it is registered somewhere else. So if you want to pay the extra money you can ride there.

Hope this helps.

Old 02-05-2000, 10:07 PM
Trailblazer

I ride at the sand dunes in plannvile, ct. It's right across the street Auidi Construction. i'm not positive of the directions but i no it's off of north washington st. in plannevile off of 72. It isn't legal but i know Mr. Auidi and i have permission to ride.I know for a fact that he doesn't call the cops to get people kicked out .If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me at j_quads69@hotmail.com

Old 02-05-2000, 10:08 PM
Trailblazer
Old 02-05-2000, 10:11 PM
Trailblazer

I ride at the sand dunes in plannvile, ct. It's right across the street Auidi Construction. i'm not positive of the directions but i no it's off off north washington st. in plannevile off of 72. It isn't legal but i know Mr. Auidi and i have permission to ride.I know for a fact that he doesn't call the cops to get people kicked out .If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me at j_quads69@hotmail.com

Old 02-06-2000, 03:21 PM
Trailblazer

i,ve seen that place from the highway.and i used to live in the old apt.biulding on washington.st when I was 6yrs old . I now live in wolcott and am 18yrs old. anyway, how do you get your quad in there and were do you park your truck?

Old 02-06-2000, 08:01 PM
Trailblazer

say u were going past auidi construction, you will see a a green and grey house that looks like crap, it's just past auidi. if you pull into that driveway (its the dirt one) and drive up behind the house you can park your truck there and ride over the little 3 foot hill wit your quad thats there to block off cars from going in. or if you want to drive your truck right to where u ride you have to go a little further down the road untill you see the condos and across from them is a path you can drive your truck in and it'll take you all the way to a big sand/dirt hill where you can park and unload. on the other side of the hill is the best dune to ride in. there is a track built in with whoops and jumps. the best days to go are on hot and sunyy summer sundays where there are usually quite a few people there you can have races against.

Old 02-08-2000, 09:46 AM
Trailblazer

thank you for your help.I'll checkit out as soon as the snow melts. maybe i'll see you there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: were is a place to ride in ct?