SURE GIRLS RIDING ATV's

Old 12-15-2000, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All you guys who have girlfriends or wifes I want to know how it is riding with them, if they don't like to ride why and what kind of machines do they ride.
And I want to hear for all you girls who ride, want to ride, or go riding with your guys.
The only reason why I'm interested is cuz my girlfriend rides and shes putting me up to writting this topic.LOL.

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4
1992 LT250R (HERS)

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 12-15-2000, 02:46 PM
Range Rover

I love to ride! If I had my way, i would quit work and ride for a living! lol! actually I ride a 2001 Lakota Sport (which is the perfect bike for me) even though dirt wheels trashed it in their last article! I ride with my husband, but mostly by myself (I like it much more than he does) get that, huh? I wish there were more girls @ this forum. You are very lucky that your girlfriend rides with you!!!! You definitely need to appreciate/thank her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually when I ride some guys are in amazement because I am a quadding maniac! tell your girlfriend i said "HI"! GIRLS RULE!

Old 12-15-2000, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider

scramdaddy

I ride with my wife on her 2000 trail boss. She really like to ride, but is still learning how and is a little tentative. The only thing I don't like about riding with her is that I worry about her when we get into some rough stuff. Other than that, she's a great riding partner.

Old 12-15-2000, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

My dad and I both ride Banshees. I love it. I'd quit my job and ride all the time if I didn't need the money to make it faster.

Old 12-15-2000, 03:53 PM
Pro Rider

I'm 35 and married. The wife is 45. I just got my atv over the summer. The wife doesn't have one yet. At first she was dead set against me getting one. Now she will ride on the back with me. Slowly but surely she's coming around. And hopefully by this time next year she will be ready for one of her own.

Old 12-15-2000, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife rides, but at pretty mellow or leisure pace. Kind of like trail riding around mostly. She doesn't do any real speed or jumping. She started on a Honda 200X ATC and started losing interest in it after a while. So I got rid of the ATC and got her a Warrior. While she still rides mellow, she seems a little more daring with the additional power and stability.

Rude Dog

Old 12-15-2000, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

My wife rides wife me. At first I handed the Blaster down to her when I got the Banshee. Then this past year, she traded up to the Banshee when I moved up to the 250R.

She usually comes with me when I go riding. Most of the time we go to practice MX tracks. Her experience is very limited and she is just getting used to air. But I do not need to follow her around the track or anything. Just let her go at her own pace.

A few weeks ago a group of us went to Jack Frost in PA. It has 4 MX tracks on site. It was weekend adventure. 6 people (2 guy racers, another couple who races and us) rented a townhouse for the weekend. My wife had a great time. She rode the beginner track and had a blast.

Slowly she is coming around to the idea of racing herself. The other couple that came with us, the wife is the #1 woman in our series. So that is helping.

She loves the sport and supports me racing.

Old 12-15-2000, 04:20 PM
Pro Rider

My wife really likes to ride. She rides a Recon for now. This spring she is moving up to the Rancher. She likes to ride in mud, trails, log crossings, river crossing and night time riding. Doesn't like steep hills. She has only wrecked once & that was on my quad.

We would ride more if there were places closer.

Old 12-15-2000, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

girlatvr2 it sounds like you really like to ride, even more than I do. I think thats really cool that theirs girls out there like you who are that into ATV's.
My girlfriend read this and she says HI and that she wishes that there were more girls around where we live that like ATV's as much as you.
Later,

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 12-15-2000, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

Jennifer I hear you on "can't ride enough", me either!
I have to be "responsible" and work a full time job...BLAH,BLAH,BLAH! But hey that job pays for the toys!
Keep the tread side down down on that banshee and try to keep "showing up" guys to a 10 loser-a-day minimum.LOL.

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SURE GIRLS RIDING ATV's