Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

HONDA CLONE 110CC TIMING AND VALVE TIMING

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HONDA CLONE 110CC TIMING AND VALVE TIMING

ANYONE HAVE SOME INFO FOR HONDA CLONE 110CC TIMING AND VALVE TIMING ? THAT THEY COULD SHARE.

WE WENT MUDDING AND IT WAS KIND OF WET FILTER GOT COVERED WITH MUDDY WATER.
DECIDED TO TAKE ENGINE APART AND CLEAN IT . THANK GOD I DID IT.
PISTON WAS COVERED WITH DIRT. CLEANED IT ALL UP. NOW I JUST NEED TO RETIME EVERYTHING.
I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN GIDE ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

ATV IS A ROCKETA 110CC SEMIAUTO

THANKS

Old 09-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HONDA CLONE 110CC TIMING AND VALVE TIMING

if its like the honda copies i have worked on i will try and explain. ok there should be a screw out plug on the flywheel side. take it out, this is so you can put a socket on the flywheel nut to turn the motor over. then there should be a smaller screw out plug on top of the same side case. take this out, this is so you can see the timing marks. turn the motor over to see if there are 2 marks in the fkywheel, one will be marked f for firing and one t for timong. you will use the one marked t. take the cam cocer off the left side of the enginf, there should be a dot or arrow on the cam gear, also a cut out spot on the side of the head towards the front of the engine. ok now take the spark plug out, put your socket on the flywheel nut and turn the motor over with your finger over the spark plug hole, when you feel air forced out you should be on the compression stroke, now look down the soght hole so you can see the t mark when it comes up, turn the motor untill the t mark lines up with cut down the side of the sight hole. with this lined up the cam mark should line up with the mark on the head. you are timed now and could also adjust your valves while you are at it. both valves should be fully open at this time. hope this helps.

mark