Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Bud Light Graphics

Old 07-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bud Light Graphics

anybody know where i can find some Bud Light Graphic Kits? ive searched everywhere but it seems they dont make them anymore.

Old 07-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

take the label off of a bud light bottle and tape it on to ur quad. it might work, hahaha, jk. no, im not sure if they make them.

Old 07-29-2005, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out Golden West Cycle

Old 07-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Pro Rider

BOOOO bud lite blows... i could go to the river if i wanted water....i mean bud lite...

Miller...thats a real beer

Old 07-29-2005, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider

Don't be knocking the king of beers. LOL

Old 07-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Hmmm, well I have a friend that works at a distributor of Budweiser and he can make different decals and stickers with a machine they have there. My brother has a black yfz450 with red Budweiser graphics. They look dam good to IMO. The only problem with them is that the are not industrial strength, so they scratch easier. I dont know what you are looking for, but maybe you could go by a local distributor of Budweiser and see if they will help you. Last ditch effort, pm me and I will ask him if he can make some up for you. I cant promise you that he will, but I will at least ask.

Old 07-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Trailblazer

to kawasakirules: that is by far thee dumbest statement ive EVER heard come out of ANY creatures mouth.. i would rather be stabbed in the face then drink miller over budlight.. your retarded

i rest my case

Old 07-29-2005, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

Trailblazerpimp, when you are old enough to drink beer you may then comment on this subject.

Here is a free word of advice for you TBP, if and when your nuts actually drop and you still have this attitude, you may be stabbed in the face. It has been known to happen on more than one occasion to a young mouthy buck, such as you. Please take care that this does not happen to you because it would be a shame.

I have only one last thought to share. Most people read your threads and somehow feel more intelligent about their own selves. Your posts are full of ignorance and they give the appearance that you are a mental midget.

Old 07-29-2005, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

to kawasakirules: that is by far thee dumbest statement ive EVER heard come out of ANY creatures mouth.. i would rather be stabbed in the face then drink miller over budlight.. your retarded

it suites you because bud-lite is a (|)'s beer.....grow up you b!tch

Old 07-29-2005, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

Trailblazerpimp, when you are old enough to drink beer you may then comment on this subject.
Here is a free word of advice for you TBP, if and when your nuts actually drop and you still have this attitude, you may be stabbed in the face. It has been known to happen on more than one occasion to a young mouthy buck, such as you. Please take care that this does not happen to you because it would be a shame
I have only one last thought to share. Most people read your threads and somehow feel more intelligent about their own selves. Your posts are full of ignorance and they give the appearance that you are a mental midget.

LMFAO....lol...ain't it the truth that by far..was the best post i seen on here.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bud Light Graphics